Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HUMPDAY!!!lc

Hi kids

How has your week been progressing? Mine has been just fine ^_^. I went climbing last night, that was good, and stretched out a tight muscle I had in my back that was giving me the shiiiiiiiiiiiits.

I'm also going to melbourne tonight.

Hey, so I'm wondering, how many cars have you written off? Many? Any?

NOW ONTO HAPPIER MATTERS

Pls, also post images that make you happy. If you have lots, try narrow them down to one or two.

Ima help after I get back with some cawwwfeeeeeeeee

Only one.

A little old lady did that for me when she ran a red light.
    Originally posted by Ferris
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Hai Lee!

Never written off anything, only a couple of minor dings here and there.

Have fun in Melbourne, watch out for trams.

This guy makes me happy:

For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I get today off from everything

written off 2 dirtbikes 1 roadbike and plenty of farm cars, but no cars on the road

and this picture makes me happy.

Attached Files

Comment

Only written off one car, my mothers Opel Corsa back when I was a student. She was not impressed. All my fault, going too fast, ignored another drivers turn signal and turned the car into mush. No injuries except for the emotional and financial ones.

Comment

tuition free week, made bacon and choc chip cookies yesterday.
            bacon and maple pancakes tonight while watching movies with friends.
            you could say its going to be fucking awesome.
            i wish i had more money though

here is a picture that makes me smile
            Attached Files
            I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

Hayley,

I wrote off a zx9 after I torpedoed a Mercedes.

It now lives inside a buggy, which hopefully bigtim will post photos of.

Comment

Hi everybody ,I'm Dr Nick ..... owait no I'm not

I wrote off an XD Farmont gear when somebody parked on the drivers seat while I was still in it. Still have a great scar that runs from my belly button down to mr wobbly.

This makes me happy
                Attached Files
                It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Hi Lee, my week's been... meh... I've been feeling bored & lonely and this has led to shenanigans on PSB. Some good, some not so good. Admitedly, the difference between this and any other week is a very subtle one on that point.

I drove a car down the side of a steep mountain when I was on my L-plates, but it wasn't a write-off. No-one was injured, although it was a while before I could get back behind the wheel.

I've not had an accident since. I did destroy my Dasun 180B, but that was due to me consistently driving it slightly beyond it's capabilities and performing no maintenance on it whatsoever.

Onto happy things! I'm being paid to not go to work today. And I've lost my mobile phone. Ah, the serenity...

May I present a photo of me and my Dad at Subi Oval? The Hawks won, so obviously not a very recent pic. But it puts me in my happy place.

https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

ohai lee, happee humpday.

My week's been awesome - new engines on the club boat, fwoar, 400hp is a little different from 225.

Fantastic latex/fetish photography workshop on Monday night too.

My weekend starts in a few hours.

It's all good!

I wrote off my student car in peak hour on the narrows, gentle 3 car bump. Not hard, when the car cost $300. Instead I drilled a hole in the offending panel, put a rope through it and tied it around a hammer handle, attached the other end to a mate's HX wagon and we skipped it down the road until it popped out. 6.5kg of bog later and it was just like newwwww.
                    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I didn't even realise it was Wednesday!!! But now I know I'm happier. Consultants over from Sydney, its all going well. I just need a particular work colleauge to jump infront of a speeding bus ...

Smashed two cars and one motorbike. Cars were my fault, one quite recently actually, stoopid towballs!

This image makes me happy. I took this photo with my iFlone when I was last in Karijini. I love that place!

I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Im having an extremely slack week, got my RSA Cert yesterday, so Im looking for jobs.

Wrote off my Gemini, by 'drifting' it into a tree at a roundabout, was my first car, I miss the hunk of shit
                        http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
                        how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

Written off 2 cars, a HZ kingy into 3 cars and a tree. Suzuki Swift cleaned up by a Hilux not looking. Happy humpday to you too sir
                          Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
                          For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

Happy Humpday

Been in a bunch of minor bingles when I was younger, but only 1 write off.
                            Was an old Toyota Corona - crashed head on coming around a corner like a dickhead. My mate had only just picked it up a few days before, although it didn't cost him anything. No-one was hurt, just munted the front of both cars.

Although not a car - wrote off the last SV, and the current one would otherwise be a write-off if I wanted to claim it.

Currently this image is making me happy -

Attached Files
                            - Mike

Comment

I'm on a RDO so I'm happy.
                              Also had the gf Skype me from her bedroom last night so I'm doubly happy.
                              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                              Amen, brother. Amen.
                              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Working...
                              X