X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sled build - you got the skills?

I'm in the market for one of these mofo's -

http://http://www.flexcart.com/membe...&cid=305&pid=8

I'd obviously prefer to get something similar knocked-up here than get slugged for ordering it off the internet so if you know or someone local that could MacGyver something like this please PM me or post here.

Thanks.

Link no good officer

Bert
    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Elite Fitness Systems

Comment

Carbon/Kevlar construction??

Comment

My bad. Here's some pix;

Looks pretty basic to me and there's no concerns over weight.

Mods - if you like please relocated to HWW - thanks.

Comment

This is just for training right? Should be a piece of piss to knock up.

Comment

Yeah that's right mate. Just for training and I can add the weight by just taking O plates from the gym. I think the advertised version on the website weighed in at 40kg which is fine.

Comment

PM Mattpack.
                He runs an ally welding business and I can't imagine this being too difficult for him to knock up...
                c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Roger that Browncow.

Thanks.

Comment

if Mattpack falls through, shoot me a PM. Uncle is a welder boilermaker, and he loves playing around with heavy duty steel shit like this. Mind you, it wont have pretty colours like in your foto's though.

Comment

I'm in the northern burbs, I have a welder, some pipe about that diameter, but I dont have the steel plate.
                      If want to get the plate and get it bent, I'll help ya out if you get no better offers...

Comment

Thankyou gentlemen. I'll contact Mattpack and see where it goes from there.

Comment

PSB delivers.

Big thanks to Mattpack for the build. Will post up some pix next week after I've taken it for a test drive.

Comment

Working...
                          X