Brockman Minesite Facilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brockman Minesite Facilities

hey guys and girls, just wondering what facilities are at the Brockman Minesite up north... EG internet, pool, etc for the workers

yeah mate should be i work at west angles

Comment

has 3g coverage
      "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

most rooms have phones and each room has tv and foxtel
        was there about 4 years ago but not a bad minesite

pool table darts indoor cricket and bar and swimming pool
        heavy weight gym and a cardio gym
        also has a marked out 10 ks running track and oval
        we also built a driving range out the back near the poo farm
        hope this helps
        oh and has nice rooms all ensuite enjoy
        I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

Comment

well if u work for rio u will have your own phone in the room, but if your a contractor u probably wont. we have internet, 3g, digital, most important the wet mess, gym, foxtel,etc. but we had to get our own tv.

Comment

You guys were gonna get something absoultley fucking awesome along with several other sites. But Rio management fucked up, so now you won't.

If you a Rio worker, your room will be lined in gold. If your a contractor, it will be lined with scum.
            I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

you said it stratos, dead right.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos View Post
                You guys were gonna get something absoultley fucking awesome along with several other sites. But Rio management fucked up, so now you won't.
                what were they going to do ?

Comment

the camp upgrades got axed last year, Rio were gonna spend a motza just pumping new ones out!
                  ICM had the contract for the comms upgrade of almost all camps both RIO and BHPB

Comment

Originally posted by panic View Post
                    what were they going to do ?
                    NDA's stop me from saying too much at the moment, but if you get the chance look at a camp called Jundumunnah for Rio, and Redmont for BHPB. They were our test sites.

ICM did well at Jundu for us, but left ALOT to be desired at Redmont performance wise.
                    I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

I'll bet it was hookers on tap.
                      Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Thanks guys, my wife might be heading up there only for a short period with the company she works for.

Comment

interesting. theres been a comms upgrade at west angelas recently, and one at brockman 4 in the next couple of weeks too. i suppose nothing like what they were going to get.

Comment

yep and also new rooms and they are still going with the upgrades at west angelas

Comment

not the worst i have stay in thats for sure..... has a good gym and pool so should be sweet, but some of the rooms you have to share toilets between 2 rooms if you're a contractor. The mine on the otherhand is a small dusty piece of shit.....

Comment

Working...
                              X