Hello from Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Bali

So it seems that Bali has caught the wi-fi bug, and every resteraunt has free wi-fi
    so thought I would take this oppurtunity to say hello from Bali
    it's been a lovely 33C each day so not missing Perth and the cold and rain at all

missing my bike (and psb) but luckilly I managed to hire a repsol blade while I'm here (won't wheelie for crap though)

anyway time to soak in some more Bali
    cyas soon

Dude I leave for Bali in 10 days I cant fucking wait, 2 weeks with the boys.

I am looking forward to cracking my first Bingtang then diving into the hotel Pool.
    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

I borrowed your bike while you're away. I hope you don't mind?
      Please, call me Flash...

Comment

i dislike you right now

Comment

Redfern you are going to love it
          I'm sitting on the beachside now eating breaky
          weather is warm, without the hot humidity that makes you sweat all the time
          if you need any tips or suggestions on places to shop or see give me a yell

peace out from Bali
          Last edited by r0gue; 28-08-2009, 08:37 AM. Reason: Bali English typos

Comment

Glad you are having fun
            i love Bali, very jealous
            hmmmm think i might have to look at booking a trip now...
            What hotel did you stay at, and would you recommend it? i always try somewhere different everytime i go

Cheers Jodes

Comment

Im heading off to the Kumala Pantai in Legian.

Never been to Bali before so I am very keen and very tired of this shit weather.

I love Humidity and heat, I thrive in it so Im very keen.
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post

Never been to Bali before so I am very keen and very tired of this shit weather.

You will love it!!!! Legian is a good spot to stay for your first time too.

Comment

Is there a reason why business people are not allowed to set up sunbeds and sun shades at Perth beaches? That and a few bars with palm tree roof and sand floor...

Comment

This time we are at the kamala pantai
                    but our favourite is Bali mandira or the legian beach hotel
                    we always stay in legian, too old to party in kuta these days
                    Plus we have some great shopping spots in legian and seminyak
                    some serious construction going on at the moment, everytime we come it seems to change
                    anyway we are off to the bintang markets for some shopping, then yutz for lunch

peace out from Bali

Comment

Originally posted by redfern View Post

Hah what a coincidence
                      lots of good plAces to shop and eat near kumala
                      shout out if you want some tips and I can draw you some mud maps of the best places to eat and shop
                      if you don't want to bata for shopping I can give you a good cheap fixed price shop for clothing etc
                      I can also give you the name/number of a good cheap driver for day trips
                      anzd remember for short trips use a taxi, but only blue bird taxis, they are the most comfortable and have honest meters

Comment

Rogue whats the pricing on scooter rentals ATM.

Thinking of going over in about 5 weeks for a quick hol

Dubs

Comment

Hello back Keep having a great time

Comment

So want some summer weather right now.
                            Glad to see your enjoying yourself.
                            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Originally posted by r0gue View Post
                              This time we are at the kamala pantai
                              but our favourite is Bali mandira or the legian beach hotel
                              we always stay in legian, too old to party in kuta these days
                              Plus we have some great shopping spots in legian and seminyak
                              some serious construction going on at the moment, everytime we come it seems to change
                              anyway we are off to the bintang markets for some shopping, then yutz for lunch

peace out from Bali
                              Legian Beach Hotel is my fav so far too. Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
                              X