Pocket picked in Subi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pocket picked in Subi

Shoulder to shoulder in the Subi Hotel and also at the rugby. Wallet was in my leather jacket side pocket (near impossible to fall out) and some fucktard decides to help themselves.
    Nearly got in a fight because my last full glass of JD was knocked over, just after I realised my wallet was gone, but we both calmed down and he actually bought me a double. Cheers.

Not that im worried about the cash that was in there (at that stage just under $60), but the dirty prick has my wallet with photos of my kids, medicare, licence, defence ID, visa and trade safety cards.

Way to ruin my night asshole.
    I do not mean to pry, but you don't, by any chance, happen to have six fingers on your right hand?

Very sad and very phucked up!!

Comment

That sucks balls

I sincerely hope your wallet turns up, even if it's empty

Originally posted by Vivendus View Post
      Not that im worried about the cash that was in there (at that stage just under $60), but the dirty prick has my wallet with photos of my kids, medicare, licence, defence ID, visa and trade safety cards.
      I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're a chocco? Doesn't matter, but of course you realise your unit security officer will need to know about your ID ASAP...

Comment

Sucks. As said, its not the money thats the pain in the arse, its getting all new cards :|
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

I feel ya pain. Cancelling this and that and waiting for replacements is a clusterfuck. I had my wallet stolen from under my nose. I was stupid enough to put it down on the bar, looked up and handed my 50 over, looked down and it was gone.

Jean/short pockes are the only place I will keep my wallet. Its close, and ill sure as fuck notice anyone going for that region no matter what state!
          I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X