Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good adverts?!

Hey guys,
    Im doing an assignment for uni where i have to Critique an advertising campaign.

Everything that i've been interested in and tried looking up so far has come up with nothing. Probs coz im failing at the internets.

So basically looking for some more ideas!

Have you seen any good Ad's lately?! TV/Magazine/anything!!

What were they for and why'd you like em?

Cheers
    Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Beer adds...

ALWAYS good.
    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
    1985 - 2009

Comment

I thought you had to critique it?
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Everything that i've been interested in and tried looking up so far has come up with nothing. Probs coz im failing at the internets.
        Try television.

Comment

i do have to critique it...
          Just i havent watched TV or anything lately and cant seem to find any of the ad's i wanted... So hopefully someone can give me a good idea that i can work with.
          Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
            Try television.
            Yeh... Problem with that is, I see it once then have to wait around again to watch it a second/third time...
            At least with the internuts i can rewatch and critique easier

Comment

Well don't you want bad ad campaigns then? Far easier to critique.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabee View Post
                Yeh... Problem with that is, I see it once then have to wait around again to watch it a second/third time...
                At least with the internuts i can rewatch and critique easier
                video recorder?

Failing that, just watch tv until a certain campaign that you've been bombarded with for the last 45 minute timeslot pisses you off enough, then just research that.

Comment

The Gruen Transfer
                  Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                  Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

brendan search "beer add" in youtube

many good ones
                    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                    1985 - 2009

Comment

Damn kids today ... no patience.

Why, when I was a lad and had to critique television advertising campaigns, I used to sit for hours waiting for particular ads to come up again, literally hours. Truly patient and dedicated to the task.

Of course, that was for Year 6 Social Studies ...

Comment

is umm... this due tomorrow for marketing or summat?

Comment

Hey guys,
                          Im doing an assignment for uni where i have to Critique an advertising campaign.

So basically looking for some more ideas!

Have you seen any good Ad's lately?! TV/Magazine/anything!!

What were they for and why'd you like em?

Cheers
                          Marketing 1100?

The best marketing campaigns to critique are the ones that make sense to you. Car ads are easy pickings, but if all else fails, go with Brand Power, they're designed for numpties by numpties, so you could probably whip a report up on them in a half hour.

Otherwise see below:

Originally posted by drifter View Post
                          Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
                          brendan search "beer add" in youtube

many good ones
                          [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3GH7Pn_eA]YouTube - the big beer ad[/ame]

Comment

Nah its not due tomorrow.
                            Its due in a week or two.
                            trying to get it outa the way now tho. Im a PM person... Sleep or go to uni during the day, then do assignments or go to work during the night.

Haha meathead... Tiz for marketing but cant remember which unit...
                            And i cant do that beer ad because that was the one he showed us during class and explained about
                            Thinking of the new VB ad's with everyone marching under the different Banners etc

Cheers Yag's hadn't thought of that yet

Comment

Critique this asshat

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZpeMpnDXM&feature=related]YouTube - Shannons Insurance Commercial featuring the Ford Falcon 351[/ame]

Note the video is incorrectly titled, it's the ad featuring the ducati.

Comment

Working...
                              X