NZ Panorama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZ Panorama

just back from New Zealand where I did a few stand-n-pivot sequence shots. When I got home I used a stiching program to join them together for some nice panoramae. Just thought I'd share...

Below:
    Queenstown Wharf,
    Remarkables outdoor seating area,
    Remarkables beginners slope,
    Coronet Peak beginners slope.
    Attached Files

their excellent
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

v.nice machast.
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Was the snow of good quality?

I've had a few runs of bad luck in NZ.

Comment

Our 5th & final day skiing was on the first fresh snow in 2 weeks, so up til then it was pretty hard & icy. Remarkables was nicer, Coronet was mushy as a swamp in places.

Comment

Awww so jealous.... I wanna go back to the snow!! Great shots, cheers.
            Originally posted by Koola
            Someone sig this.

Comment

Aww man, that brings back memories. I loev da enn-zee
              - Mike

Comment

Sweet as!

Comment

Originally posted by Machast View Post
                  Our 5th & final day skiing was on the first fresh snow in 2 weeks, so up til then it was pretty hard & icy. Remarkables was nicer, Coronet was mushy as a swamp in places.
                  Hard and icy...I learnt to snowboard on Taranki early 90's and thought that was normal - until I hit Turoa after a fresh dump.......
                  Nice pics!
                  “The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. - W Churchill”

Comment

Working...
                  X