Anyone know a graffiti artist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a graffiti artist?

If anyone knows a graffiti artist post up. I want to graffiti my kids names on the wall in their loungeroom. It needs to be big, bright, and awesome.

Anyone got any leads?
    It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Originally posted by Shortfuse View Post
    If anyone knows a graffiti artist post up. I want to graffiti my kids names on the wall in their loungeroom. It needs to be big, bright, and awesome.

Anyone got any leads?
    I intend to know one - possibly in the biblical sense - little shit tagged me wall!!!

Shall I scrape the leftovers up and post them to you in a zip-lock bag?

Comment

Where abouts do you live mate?
      I know a guy that might be able to help you out, he did the boards for our display @ Perth Street and Race this year.

Pics:
      http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._2713087_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._3669522_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5481559_n.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5049199_n.jpg
      RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

Rocko. What does it say? lol.

Comment

1. "OptiC-4ce"
          2. Colt75
          3. Phantom

There the most tame readable ones he did. His wild style looks like this

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos..._5564707_n.jpg

^^ that says "Ant"
          RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

I don't know art but I know what I like and I don't like that.

Comment

what's his name?

Comment

Jesus, SF, go to Bunnings or Supercheap and buy a touch up gun, it's just a bigger airbrush. Work your magic
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Starfish View Post
                  Jesus, SF, go to Bunnings or Supercheap and buy a touch up gun, it's just a bigger airbrush. Work your magic
                  Yep... Do it yourself with the airbrush!
                  Few stencils up if you need em... Have some fun... whats the worst that could happen? You end up calling in someone to do it for you anyways!!
                  Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

dont have any pictures of work, but i know a guy that has quite a keen interest in graf stuff and is actually pretty talented.

being a high school teacher means you get contacts like this. (although this guy is older)

nice guy and not the usual suspect you would expect. not sure if he would charge much, or if he would like the chance to "mess up a wall or 2"

if you are interested i will give him a yell.

Comment

Righto, I am checking out some reference pics on google to see if I have the goods. Spose your right, I can always paint over it.

Comment

Do it the easy way. Create something on the computer or paper. Photocopy onto a transparency then project it onto the wall using an overhead projector. Either draw in the lines with a pencil or paint and away you go. Easy and a LOT of fun.

Comment

m o n k e y c r a p s h i t

He's currently in coopenhagen though doing a world tour. Is a sponsored artist by Adidas and day job is for Ministry of Sound group of clubs.

Althought I think it'd cost too much to fly him to perth to do a custom. Have you tried over east? You might be able to commission a work done. The skill level tends to be better there.

Comment

Know someone local Shorty, I'll have to dig up his number, been a while since I caught up with him.
                            Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
                            For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

Ok, this is an OLD thread, but I got it done!

If anyone is interested in getting graffiti done indoors or out, kids or adult type, then send me a PM. This was amazingly affordable, and it is fucking WOW!

Next project will be a feature wall in the theatre room, and probably some canvases in the alfresco.

And a couple of solvent stoners after the wife opened the windows. Bitch.
                              Last edited by Shortfuse; 15-07-2011, 01:43 PM. Reason: Coz I fail at interwebz

Comment

Working...
                              X