Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gran Turismo, anytime, anywhere‏

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gran Turismo, anytime, anywhere‏

    Gran Turismo, anytime, anywhere‏ FOR PSP PLAYSTATION PORTABLE

    * The world-famous real driving simulator is yours to enjoy any time, anywhere.

    * With over 800 dream cars, drive everything from a 1954 Mercedes Benz 300SL Coupe to a Ferrari Enzo.

    * Build your ultimate car collection and trade vehicles with friends via Ad Hoc Mode.

    * Race in head-to-head events with up to four players via Ad Hoc Mode.
    Attached Files
    I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

  • #2
    ill get a copy of it when i go to malaysia for a few bucks
    Is Dead

    Comment


    • #3
      *cough* cheapskate.

      It's one of the few games out there WORTH paying for.
      Work Buy Consume Die

      Comment


      • #4
        Exactly.

        So it's out now?

        Comment


        • #5
          Posted via Mobile Device1st of october
          I HAD A BREEZE UP MY SHORTS AND IT FELT LIKE CHRISTMAS!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Can't wait. I just hope the little analogue stick does the game justice.

            Comment


            • #7
              oh goody, i might need to pick this up.

              i've been playing gran turismo 2 anytime anywhere already - converted my ps1 copy to run on psp
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dingosrun View Post
                * With over 800 dream cars, drive everything from a 1954 Mercedes Benz 300SL Coupe to a Ferrari Enzo.
                um, so, is this like gt4 or 5 then?? cause gt4 didnt have ferrari but gt5 (whenever that finaly comes out ) will:???
                The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Have almost completed (or have) every GT thats come out, haven't played GT5 prologue for ages, how much longer till the full GT5 is on PS3?
                  Been a long time coming....
                  yes, i am ignorant
                  yes, i am a prick
                  no, i don't care
                  you make me sick

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thro View Post
                    oh goody, i might need to pick this up.

                    i've been playing gran turismo 2 anytime anywhere already - converted my ps1 copy to run on psp
                    Hey thro, how are you doing this? My bro was bugging me to find some psx games for his psp.
                    PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by mcmurray View Post
                      Can't wait. I just hope the little analogue stick does the game justice.
                      touche, I dont have a PSP , but that "joystick" always seemed quick tacky, inefficient and horribly uncomfortable for more than 10 minutes at a time

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah I just use the standard digital thingies.
                        Work Buy Consume Die

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bobinatcat View Post
                          touche, I dont have a PSP , but that "joystick" always seemed quick tacky, inefficient and horribly uncomfortable for more than 10 minutes at a time
                          Poor controllers are a company value at sony, people seem to forget how dated and terrible the playstation controller is. I guess people just get used to it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                            how much longer till the full GT5 is on PS3?
                            Been a long time coming....
                            last I heard it was late this year, but don't be surprised if it's early 2010...
                            "Live free or die. The motto of escape."
                            - Jed McKenna

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by polony View Post
                              Poor controllers are a company value at sony, people seem to forget how dated and terrible the playstation controller is. I guess people just get used to it.
                              What are you talking about plony? It's still the BEST controller out of the current lot. (Dualshock3 I'm talking about) It has more analog buttons than the XBOX one, has rumble and incorporates a accellerometer(sp?) sensor to boot. Find me a more technically proficient controller. I really started going off my 360 controller when I realised the 4 thumb buttons (ABCX) were digital.
                              Work Buy Consume Die

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X