Working From Home? Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working From Home? Anyone?

OK so im trawling through the myriad listings on the net....trying to figure out how to find a job I can do from home.

Anyone here do it? Or their Mum? Or someone they know...can you point me in a direction to a site that is good and with a reputable name. No pyramid schemes, no amway, or avon or the like thanks.

thanks kids!
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Affiliate Marketing is a good way to earn cash on the web. Check out the Affiliate masters course, it will run you through the whole thing http://aff-masters.sitesell.com/AffMasters.pdf

Comment

The problem with that is you need a site that attracts a lot of traffic.

Comment

Cook/Clean/Garden.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, it depends on what qualifications you have, and what kind of work you're looking for. There is the possibility for telecommuting jobs, if you do programming, or jobs that are focused on computers.

If you're good at sewing, you could do hemming/repairs,dressmaking.

If you're good at cake decorating, that can be done from home (but you need to talk to your local shire/council).

Or you could start a 1902 number...
          '====
          //`
          -Magilla
          They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
          Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

my missus wants something to do from home too.

Comment

I heard "domestic engineers" keep themselves busy, but it doesnt pay well

Comment

Do a bookkeeping course and charge $45ph and you'll have the phone ringing off the hook

Himalayan Heroes W E B S I T E , F A C E B O O K

Perth Cafe Racers F A C E B O O K

Comment

Avon, baby!
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Actually, yeah, bookkeeping is a really good one to do from home...
                    '====
                    //`
                    -Magilla
                    They observe my perambulations upon my gyroscopically-balanced personal transportation device, and I perceive at my core that they have thus concluded that I am Caucasian, and, while intelligent, I am also somewhat socially inept. - Peculiar Alfred
                    Eligible to shadow R & R-E NOW

Comment

Would book keeping be something a uni student could look into doing? Or does it require experience/related stuff?

As far as working from home, there are telemarketing type gigs that let you work from home when you feel like it. Basically sets you up as a 'contractor' and you simply need broadband + home phone, name of the company escapes me at the moment

Comment

Working...
                      X