Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Humpday!!1

Hi folks,

How was your weekend? Did you get up to anything exciting? Anyone feel like filling in for me at work at the mo? I just don't have the motivation.

What do you do to remotivate yourself? Please don't suggest that my workplace should be doing that for me, that'll never happen.

What is your favorite "out of the deli freezer" ice cream? What is your favorite meal to eat out? How often do you catch up with your close friends?

Questions galore this week!

Lee

I only have 11 more days at work.
    Then a physics excursion to adventure world, then 2 weeks holidays.

heck yeas!!!

hay hoos going to eh MAD ride this sundy?
    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
      Hi folks,
      Hi lee.

How was your weekend? Did you get up to anything exciting? Anyone feel like filling in for me at work at the mo? I just don't have the motivation.
      It was fine, thanks for asking. I had a good time at the LooseMoral on Friday night. My sincerest thanks for organising it. I found my Sunday to be exciting, but PSB's collective response to the football exploits of the team I play for is typically one of narrow minded rejection. Forgetting that for a second, we beat the top side (Fremantle) 2-0, to go top of the league with 2 matches remaining.

I don't feel like filling in for you at your place of employ.

What do you do to remotivate yourself? Please don't suggest that my workplace should be doing that for me, that'll never happen.

What is your favorite "out of the deli freezer" ice cream? What is your favorite meal to eat out? How often do you catch up with your close friends?
      I think about all the things that I wish to do over the next year or so and then outline what I need to do beforehand. I suppose it's a loose form of goal setting (albeit a lot less formalised). Then I just get it done.

My favourite out of the deli freezer ice cream would probably be a Giant Sandwich. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that they've changed (besides getting smaller) the biscuit subtley over the last few years.

/tinfoil hat.

Lee
      There were quite a few!

Cam
      Originally posted by Ferris
      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Played football on Saturday, fair bit of running in that.
        I went to Belgium Beer Cafe, with my friends who I see most weekends, to empty my wallet for Matte's 21st, then from one hoegaarden to another we moved onto the Deen.
        I think I drank too much, I can remember telling my mate, with his girlfriend hanging off my arm that: "You'd want to keep an eye on this one." I was trying to make her feel comfortable around his friends, feel sexy etc etc so she'd go home and screw his brains out. High fives all round. The trouble is I have the feeling it sounded more like: "Don't trust your girlfriend with me or I'll bang her ballerina brains out." Which was NOT the intention.

Any ice cream with a cone is good and a steak is my usual out to dinner meal.

The question I want to ask is; Do Italian girls get brought up to chase Italian guys or at least look Italian in my case?
        This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Hi folks,

How was your weekend? Did you get up to anything exciting?
          Wasn't bad at all - Bart's buck's party was highly amusing.
          Anyone feel like filling in for me at work at the mo? I just don't have the motivation.

I remember that I could be stuck on a minesite with 3 weeks to go and I instantly feel better about the job I have.

Lee
          Magnum or Bubble O Bill
          Chinese, but it's the most rarely eaten take out meal, funnily enough.
          At least weekly. Most at the FNR.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Hi folks,

How was your weekend?
            Ahhhhhh It started last night with District 9. Booking flights and ferries and paying for courses this morning. So far it's been awesome.

Did you get up to anything exciting? Anyone feel like filling in for me at work at the mo? I just don't have the motivation.
            Erm, no.

Find work that does make you want to get out of bed in the morning, maybe. I'll let you know how that goes... if I ever find it.

Icecream would have to be a plain vanilla magnum.

Fave meal to takeaway - fushnchups.
            Fave meal to eat at location? Pub steak n chippies.

Close friends? Often enough to keep in touch and enjoy each others' company, rarely enough that we remain close friends!
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Hi Lee! Happy Hump Day!

My weekend was too short because I worked all day Saturday but I did have a good Father's Day. Can't help you with the work thing but as far as motivation goes for me, it's pretty simple.

I think about doing something I love and how I'll be able to do it once I get through the day.

Fave Ice cream out of the Deli freezer would have to be a choc mint Trumpet.

Honourable mentions to Bubble'o'Bill for awesome 80's factor and Magnum for the decadence.

Fave meal to eat out is a good Butter Chicken with plenty of Garlic Naan.

Close friends? Not often enough

Several have chased $$$ overseas in their respective professions.
              Find me on Instagram

Comment

hi Lee!
                weekend was quiet, spent a fair portion of it in my dressing gown & slippers, watching scrubs.
                I'm remotivating myself by having a break from work. I'm writing this from bed, sleepins totally rock.
                Ice cream of choice is maxibon
                favourite eat out meals are either japanese or yum cha
                I catch up with my friends here fairly often, over east and overseas nowhere near often enough
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Weekend was good. Got the SV just about sorted and off the bike-stand at last. Spent fathers day with the old man and worked on the Commodore with him.

I re-organise / clean off crap off my desk. Go on to project work or stuff from my other role and make a list and start working thru it.

Magnum Almond.
                  Love a good Satay
                  What Friends?
                  - Mike

Comment

Hi folks,
                    Hi Lee! XD
                    How was your weekend? Did you get up to anything exciting?
                    My weekend was quite nice!
                    Did some work which was enjoyable untill i bent my belt buckle all outa shape Then i got cranky and snapped at drunken people
                    And fathers day on sunday was quite enjoyable! Our family went to hillaries and took my father on the jet boat there (Bad idea... We nearly sank the boat! and i cant say i really recommend it but thats just my shit experience) Then after a change, we had lunch at Hippo Creek!
                    OOO!!!! And the SLR was finally back on the road and i had lots of fun driving that

Umm... Im not too good with the motivation thing!! Ill be watching here to find ways to motivate myself aswell...

Hmm... Mint Trumpets would have to be the best ice cream... They're just soo nice and the cone gives in a nice finish
                    Favourite meal to eat would be chicken... Im a huge chicken fan... Funnily enough my favourite meal to cook is a chicken and cheese, wrapped in prosciutto on rice
                    Catch up with school friends every tuesday at the pub
                    Catch up with work mates at and after work!
                    Sometimes catch up with them at other times like the odd movie or going out for a beer... but not as much as i'd want to catch up with them Damn uni/study/procrastinating ruins that for me!

Thanks for all the quetions lee!
                    Happy Humpday!
                    Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

So many emoticons...

:mellow:

Wannabee, are you a girl?
                      Originally posted by Ferris
                      I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

no... wait...*Checks pants*
                        No... still a boy...

Yehh... Procrastination is a bitch... anything to waste time!
                        I even looked over all the emoticons a couple of times aswell! How sad of me
                        Christianity... It's just one woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.

Comment

Hi folks,

Lee
                          Hi lee
                          Got drunk a few times, made a mess of someone's lawn, had a great hangover breakfast made for me, and got a double yolker, went on a picnic, watched some cagefighting (that's the cover-story), had Father's Day dinner. Was a good one ^_^

I have zero motivation. I was doing great about a week ago, pulled some massive late nights to meet a deadline on an interesting project. Now, have moved office, changed project, and am doing really boring stuff. And am on the net again :-/

Remotivation? Sugar, caffeine, boppy music. Mixed results.

I shared a Golden Gaytime with Elle on the weekend (or the weekend before), it was her first time. My fave is a Gooey Caramel Memphis Meltdown ^_^

Chicken Parmigiana, never had a bad one. Not as often as I should/would like...

Originally posted by Bunyack View Post
                          I only have 11 more days at work.
                          Then a physics excursion to adventure world, then 2 weeks holidays.

heck yeas!!!
                          Potential/Kinetic energy on the rollercoaster?
                          Flight path of spitting off the monorail?
                          Friction Coefficients on Go-Kart tyres?
                          plz explain

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                          I think I drank too much, I can remember telling my mate, with his girlfriend hanging off my arm that: "You'd want to keep an eye on this one." I was trying to make her feel comfortable around his friends, feel sexy etc etc so she'd go home and screw his brains out. High fives all round. The trouble is I have the feeling it sounded more like: "Don't trust your girlfriend with me or I'll bang her ballerina brains out." Which was NOT the intention.
                          I told Smiffy she was a fat kid. Can't begin to guess why, and can't talk my way out of it either

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                          I'm remotivating myself by having a break from work. I'm writing this from bed, sleepins totally rock.
                          Ice cream of choice is maxibon
                          I almost did the same today :o
                          Swore at myself a bunch then got up and got ready. Started raining when I left the house, and got here late anyway. I think I should have stayed in bed.

What's a maxibon? Describe it to me (and pretend I don't have Google)

Are you motivated yet lee?
                          Maybe get some bakery treats for lunch

Comment

How was your weekend? Faaabbbbulous
                            Did you get up to anything exciting? Catching up with some fantastic people on friday night massively hectic day at work on Saturday then slobbed around with friends on Saturday night, felt fairly average on Sunday from high levels of stress and had to pike out on one of my very good friend's birthday dinner

Anyone feel like filling in for me at work at the mo? Not.At.All

What do you do to remotivate yourself? Ahh... just remember that I'm getting paid? Minimally but it's still money.

What is your favorite "out of the deli freezer" ice cream? Picnic ones *om nom nom*

What is your favorite meal to eat out? Indian... or Lebanese... Italian is good too... as well as Thai, Malaysian and Nandos...

How often do you catch up with your close friends? Not often enough But I see a big group of them every Monday

And how are you Lee?
                            In the cherry blossom's shade
                            There's no such thing
                            as a stranger.

Comment

Hi folks,

Lee
                              Well hump day is actually Friday for me YAY!!!!

Weekend was ok, must have been cause i cant remember anything specific. Actually i cant remember what i did at all........hmmm maybe it was better than i thought

I guess it would depend on what ya do for work, chances are its better than what i do, so i might be in for a swap?????

To remotivate myself at work i either
                              a) play pranks on other work mates, which is just wayyyy too easy
                              b) raid every cabinet i can find just to see what goodies may be lurking that i dont know about yet
                              c) surf psb, instant pick me up

Favourite deli freezer icecreams, hazelnut roll

Favourite meal to eat out, hmmmm pretty much anything, me not fussy as long as i dont have to cook it

Close friend catch ups......very rare i am afraid, they all run way faster than me

I love questions gives me an excuse to talk

Comment

Working...
                              X