TBWTK Whats the dumbest thing you got busted for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBWTK Whats the dumbest thing you got busted for

T Bone wants to know what is the dumbest thing you have been busted for by the cops or other ???

I got booked years ago for parking the wrong way up the street
    Back then it cost me $50 and no points but it SHIT me.
    I was in Katanning of all places, it was about 8 pm and it took 2 cop cars and 4 cops to write out my infringement. Back then I think it was Katannings whole police force. It still makes me when I think about it just cos I thought how silly it was.

Got a fine for having an unattached trailer despite the fact that the trailer was on the other side of the street and my car has no towball.
    Originally posted by Desmo
    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by t bone View Post
      T Bone wants to know what is the dumbest thing you have been busted for by the cops or other ???

I got booked years ago for parking the wrong way up the street
      Back then it cost me $50 and no points but it SHIT me.
      I was in Katanning of all places, it was about 8 pm and it took 2 cop cars and 4 cops to write out my infringement. Back then I think it was Katannings whole police force. It still makes me when I think about it just cos I thought how silly it was.

ive had the same thing in northbridge

BUT i thought parking infringements where issued by the local council and not the police???

hence why u didnt receive demerit points

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Keen View Post
        Got a fine for having an unattached trailer despite the fact that the trailer was on the other side of the street and my car has no towball.

Comment

Comment

Found out I had a suspended licence from the very nice police officer who pulled me over for speeding. Lucky he wasnt an arsehole about it...let me drive home...and reminded me to open my mail and read it more often.
            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I started a thread in the wrong section once..

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post

omg god is there an actual law for this???

ppl drive without 2 hands on the steering wheel!

wtf???

Comment

Originally posted by poko_pano View Post
                  omg god is there an actual law for this???

ppl drive without 2 hands on the steering wheel!

wtf???

Which is also an offense.

Comment

Any demerts come with that bendito
                    Master of the missed signals

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                      Found out I had a suspended licence from the very nice police officer who pulled me over for speeding. Lucky he wasnt an arsehole about it...let me drive home...and reminded me to open my mail and read it more often.
                      Ahem... this happened to me the other night. They're a bit stricter nowadays so I got the whole arrested/bike confiscated deal, even though the cops were really nice about it (even gave me a lift to the train station afterwards). I ain't riding a bike for about year :o

SOooo I got myself a pushie the next night, and proceeded to do wheelies on it, drunk, stacked it and now I'm a hobbling bikeless mess. I have accepted my fate, had court on Tuesday (9 month suspension, $800). I also had an interview with Today Tonight after the hearing for some reason, they're going to let me know when I'll be on the show. I believe I was an absolute angel during the interview so it'll be interesting to see if they can demonise me

Anyways... another dumb thing: we were given a move on order for not walking fast enough. After Spring in the Valley last year I resumed consciousness at the Indy Bar. I get terribly drunk on white wine and have regular black outs, this one lasted from early in the afternoon (I have seen videos of me dancing like an American Indian in a giant circle of people at some winery and don't remember a thing) until late at night when I found myself being hauled out by bouncers.

Apparently one of them was manhandling a mate of mine and I jumped on the bouncers back and proceeded to lay into him (also no recollection) so they dragged us outside and gave us to the cops who gave us a warning and told us to leave. We walked off and apparently it was "not quick enough" and so they nabbed us and gave us a proper move on order and we weren't allowed in Scarborough for a day. Dicks.
                      Originally posted by Koola
                      Someone sig this.

Comment

Time for HAPPY TIME Murley.

Get yourself anebay engine for that pushie
                        Originally posted by Amac
                        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                          Time for HAPPY TIME Murley.

Get yourself anebay engine for that pushie
                          Soooo tempted but I'm actually looking forward to getting fit on the bike and getting wheelies sussed. On the other hand the hills around my place are a bitch, and those ebay motor things are fairly awesome
                          Originally posted by Koola
                          Someone sig this.

Comment

Originally posted by Murley View Post
                            Ahem... this happened to me the other night. They're a bit stricter nowadays so I got the whole arrested/bike confiscated deal, even though the cops were really nice about it (even gave me a lift to the train station afterwards). I ain't riding a bike for about year :o

bugger dude. Mine was about a month ago..but I was in the forby.
                            Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                            hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunkent View Post
                              Any demerts come with that bendito
                              No.

Comment

Working...
                              X