Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
        Added these to the list today:
        Thor
        Avengers
        Iron Man 3

Thor: The Dark World is next...

It's not a bad ride.
        Have loaded these to the Hard drive and watching them in the ‘correct’ order - all 21 of them [emoji1417]

Have already noticed some very small, subtle cues in even the earliest movies (ie iron man, Incredible Hulk) of things to happen in the avengers quads.

Personally, I’m fascinated at how 1 guy could think so far into the future (11yrs from Iron man 1 to Endgame in 2 weeks) and have seperate stories and arks all come together so fluidly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rubin View Post
          Have loaded these to the Hard drive and watching them in the ‘correct’ order - all 21 of them [emoji1417]

Have already noticed some very small, subtle cues in even the earliest movies (ie iron man, Incredible Hulk) of things to happen in the avengers quads.

Personally, I’m fascinated at how 1 guy could think so far into the future (11yrs from Iron man 1 to Endgame in 2 weeks) and have seperate stories and arks all come together so fluidly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 58 years of material to draw on helps.
            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• I recently watched a movie called The Post. It's a 2017 American historical political thriller film set in 1971. The Post depicts the true story of attempts by journalists at the Washington Post to publish the Pentagon Papers, classified documents regarding the 30 year involvement of the US Government in the Vietnam War.
              Steven Spielberg directs Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks in The Post, a thrilling drama about the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post’s Katharine Graham (Streep), the first female publisher of a major American newspaper, and editor Ben Bradlee (Hanks), as they race to catch up with The New York Times to expose a massive cover-up of government secrets that spanned three decades and four U.S. Presidents. The two must overcome their differences as they risk their careers – and their very freedom – to help bring long-buried truths to light.

It kind of reminds me a bit of what's playing out with Julian Assange.

“How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

• Joker.

Worthy.
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

• What's the deal with that chew ?
                  It seems to be copping flack in the media.

Too hard core or something?

Comment

• Anyone Seen Ford vs Ferrari yet?
                    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhino View Post
                      What's the deal with that chew ?
                      It seems to be copping flack in the media.

Too hard core or something?
                      I think people see in it what they want to see. (That is if they even saw it!)
                      For me It had a foreboding of disaster and was not to charitable towards societies treatment of the mentally ill.
                      The violence was milder than what I see on TV most days.

Comment

Working...
                      X