Hollly crap! Weather.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollly crap! Weather.

Currently in an apartment perched 22 levels in the air facing sw with nothing but 6gazillion tonns of concrete and piles sunk all the way to Maine NY State to hold it down, and it STILL feels like it about to lift off and deposit me in Toodyay.

Come on now, it's spring already. Get on with it!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

once this lot passes it should be good for a while. hopefully this is the last gasp attempt of winter to have an impact and we will be left with spring style goodness from here on.

still i reckon summer will take a while to kick in. will be a cold summer until about feb and march when it will really start to heat up.

Comment

I've got my blinds closed to keep the heat outta my room. I miss Perth storms

Swap?
      Originally posted by vk6hgr
      My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

So hows Toodyay this morning Deej?

eheh...some wild weather last night.
        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Put on your red Converse and click your heels together three times, Deej. It'll all go away

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Originally posted by PBF View Post
            once this lot passes it should be good for a while.
            yeah...Monday will be sweet, then it's on again (next week).

You work for BOM?
            Originally posted by Viper
            I'm probably fucking something up.
            FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
            Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Deej View Post
              Come on now, it's spring already. Get on with it!
              Bloody fair weather Yamaha Riders.

Get out there and into it.
              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by Cbr1k View Post
                Bloody fair weather Ducati Riders.

Get out there and into it.
                Fixed!!!
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by PBF View Post
                  once this lot passes it should be good for a while. hopefully this is the last gasp attempt of winter to have an impact and we will be left with spring style goodness from here on.

still i reckon summer will take a while to kick in. will be a cold summer until about feb and march when it will really start to heat up.
                  Is this something you're fairly sure of? or educated guess? or wild guess?...I just hope you're wrong thats all :S and that it heaps up quick and stays less windy/rainy for yonks hehe

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
                    yeah...Monday will be sweet, then it's on again (next week).

You work for BOM?
                    Nah i just made the mistake of looking at one of the earlier reports they put out before the customary change of mind. should have known better then to get my hopes up.

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
                    Is this something you're fairly sure of? or educated guess? or wild guess?...I just hope you're wrong thats all :S and that it heaps up quick and stays less windy/rainy for yonks hehe
                    yeah i'm hoping it gets there quickly, but i'm not too hopeful.

i guess its a semi informed guess based on some minds better informed than mine, combined with the patterns fo the last few years.

haha def not something i'd encourage you to bet on, but its what i'm expecting.

Comment

Say hi to Jedi for me. HURRR HURRR HURRR
                      Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

summer heat is definately getting later and later

Comment

I can perfectly understand not taking the Ducati out into the rain. The electric on em dont work when dry let alone wet.
                          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Honda.

Comment

^^ mine's fine. welcome to the 21st century dude.
                              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X