Are you happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you happy

Spend a tedious week on nightshift dealing with tedious people, but it seems to me alot of people are plain out unhappy or bittter (be it in r/ships, work, etc) and good ole alcohol exascerbates that unhappiness. So my question is - Are you happy?
    I am a joyous rain of sunshine
    17.02%
    I am happy most of the time
    44.68%
    I am happy some of the time
    5.32%
    I am okay
    13.83%
    I am not happy some of the time
    3.19%
    I am not happy most of the time
    9.57%
    I am bitter and twisted
    6.38%

The poll is expired.

Are you happy?

I'm not unhappy.
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

ahh shit, now i'm unhappy

mods - feel free to close, merge or leave

tho mine does have a pole

Comment

I suppose if I'm honest with myself, I'd be Dopey, not Happy.
        "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Im not happy....

Comment

Last week I would have been a joyous ray of sunshine but after the weekend I have decided to be decidedly emo this week.

I'll vote for sunshine anyway.
            2006 Yamaha R1SP;
            In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
            Amen, brother. Amen.
            My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

does it matter?
              (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty View Post
                I presently have nothing to be unhappy about.

That does not necessarily make me happy.
                Sigh.
                Originally posted by Ferris
                I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

I'm happy being grumpy.

Comment

I'm happy a lot more than I used to be, which makes me happy about my progress.

That's damn well good enough for me =D
                    Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                    If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

I've got mixed emotions.

Holiday next month :awesome:

Selling my bikes/car next month

EPIC holidays come start of next year :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

I guess overall I am happy yes. Still don't want to sell my bike though..
                      Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                      1985 - 2009

Comment

You could always lend it to some random guy on a forum...

He's very careful, I promise =D
                        Originally posted by Dragunov-21
                        If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

they say that ignorance is bliss. i agree to disagree with that one tho

being happy is probably second to being content. being content with your lot in life seems to be a lot harder, and that undoes a lot of people's plans. bigger, better, newer, faster, 63 seconds, whoops! just another malcontent here
                          Originally posted by Pkunk
                          It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

I'm happily bitter and twisted.

Comment

I was happy ........... until I discovered that the local wallopers aren't doing much to stop me from being harrassed twice in one week by indigineous persons begging for money when I leave the bank ATM in Morley.
                              There I was with a pocket full of fifty's thinking "I'm getting robbed here" as the person was running to me and calling, while his mate was skirting around to my left out of my periferal vision. All the while I'm trying to remember some of the "moves" Spock taught us in the Friday fighting fit class.
                              Turns out that both poor fellows, on both (separate) occasions had just run out of petrol with their wife and kids in the car and had to get back to Armadale. When I pointed this out to the 2nd one he changed his tack and just wanted cash... any cash, when he realised he wasn't getting any he then just wanted cigarettes.

He got sweet FA

I suppose I'm happy really, I didn't get mugged or have to fight for the cash I earned.
                              Bert
                              It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
                              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                              X