Sponsorship - Foxtel Lap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsorship - Foxtel Lap.

Friends and citizens of PSB, I need your help to ensure I make an arse of myself.

I'm still trying to figure out how I wound up joining, but I have signed up with my work crew under the Swift Team (ASTIB GROUP) for the FOXTEL Lap. The charity is to raise money for the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute. A little more event info here.

If you wish to provide sponsorship and make me feel guilty if I can't hold up my pledge for the MCRI cause, just follow this link The FOXTEL Lap: Sponsor a Runner and look for participant Alex Lynn or my sister Vicky Lynn from Swift Networks in WA. Or you could sponsor the team too its entirely up to you. Its all very simple and securely done online.

I will be attempting two sessions of half an hour, expecting to put down a meer 4-5km at each point because I'm hopelessly unfit. It will be held in Forrest Chase on the 25th from 8:00 till 18:00. I will be running (more like jogging and slowly dying) from 9:30 to 10:00 and from 15:30 to 16:00 if anyone wants to come along and join in heckling me with my team!

Thanks in advance to those who consider assisting me.
    I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Off to donate to you now

Comment

I'm doing this also with my work (AFG) I'm running from 2:30 til 3:00 I think - cbf checking. I did it last year and got 6km exactly so looking to beat that this year. It's a great cause and a good day out in teh sun (hopefully!)

Come down for a looksie if you're in the city. Red Bull promo girls were around last year and also had a bunch of dancers come on every half hour or so

Comment

Thankyou Stoney!

I'll try keep an eye out for any suss charicters from AFG too, haha!
        I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Stratos View Post
          Thankyou Stoney!

I'll try keep an eye out for any suss charicters from AFG too, haha!
          Haha yeah I just checked and I'm at 2:30 i'll be the one that is dancing on the treadmill ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X