Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Humpday

Good afternoon lads and ladies.

I extended lee a five hour courtesy wait for a humpday thread but it wasn't forthcoming.

Question for today, what was the last thing that pleasantly surprised you, why so?
    Originally posted by Ferris
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

hi cam!
    how's your day?
    i'm still getting butt-raped at work, not pleasant.

however, the receptionist lezzing out on me at the bus stop last week was a pleasant surprise
    (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

I'm looking forward to your IT staff reading that..

Comment

My day is ok, I've had some slightly unusual work to do today, but nothing unbearable.

The last time I was pleasantly surprised was last night when my girlfriend won a few races and a few battles at Mariokart.
        Originally posted by Ferris
        I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

Worst day ever....it always takes the longest!

Pleasantly surprised by the hottest girl on my floor walking in front of me all the way back to the office after lunch. helluva view.

Comment

Hi Leefty!
            Last thing to surprise me was my friends. I thought they were pretty gosh darn awesome, but it turns out they are even better than that.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Hump day yay!!

hmm pleasant surprise... my goodies arriving from Superbike Toystore today!!! Came out of meeting to find nice big fat box waiting for me!!

Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
              . .

Comment

Hi Shadow!

How strange and unique! My items arrived today as well! Unfortunately I won't be able to pick them up until tomorrow, this makes me slightly less delighted.
                Originally posted by Desmo
                Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

depends on if I can fit them on the back of the GSXR... then there will be ANOTHER pleasant surprise :p
                  Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                  One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                  . .

Comment

Working...
                  X