Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Taxman

Hey guys and gals

Was sitting at home at lunch, and got a phone call from Mr. Taxman, (proceeded to shit myself). Apparently they never got my 2007 tax return, dont know how, i use e-tax. So now i get the fun job of chasing down my old employers for Group certificates, and re-submiting it.

Funny thing is, he could see how much i earned, and paid in tax's etc. but i have to resubmit it in writing, and it only took 2 years for them to chase it up. Hopefully i can gets some money outta this to go towards a bike

Lynx

*desperately hunts for cool story bro .jpeg*
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Only 2 years
      I was a naughty boy for reasons best kept to myself and they didn't chase me for almost 10 years. They seemed shocked and chased hard.

Bert
      It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

you cant say something like that bert, and not tell us

Comment

wanna bet :-)

Comment

does he do that alot eh?

Comment

If you use e tax then you should have your origional group certificates, if you dont, you will learn to keep them from now on wont you should have also kept a back up file of the e tax form. The tax man may be a prick, but he has a very long memory, keep all your shit for at least 5 years.
              Now we have the lecture outta the way, I hope ya get a shit load back off the bastard!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean'o View Post
                , keep all your shit for at least 5 years.
                :
                I thought it was 7 years

Comment

Mr taxman knows what you've earned and paid in tax because your employer sends your PAYG statements to the ATO
                  If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Working...
                  X