Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuf 10

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tuf 10

    i thought i saw a thread... couldnt find it.

    Ep 1 TEH ORSM

    Dubs

  • #2
    will sit down now with a scotch and watch it.

    I have Fight Night 19 to watch too

    Comment


    • #3
      Pretty terrible fight, goddam blood bath though

      Comment


      • #4
        Watching it tonight
        FTP

        Comment


        • #5
          I know they arent AS quick as others and sometimes arent as fit, but goddamn I like watchin the heavyweights go at it

          Dubs

          Comment


          • #6
            oo a new season of tuf yay

            Comment


            • #7
              Dang, haven't seen this yet.

              Has Clubber Lang... Oops, I mean Kimbo Slice, started on anyone yet?
              Originally posted by Roger Explosion
              Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

              Comment


              • #8
                Spoiler: show
                While I strongly approve of the rules introduced into MMA over the last few years, due to the fact it gives us a chance to see the fights and the fighters more than once, the elbow to the head on the ground has always been controversial.

                I was against calls to ban it from UFC, and I know they don't allow elbows to the head on the ground in Elite XC and the like. However after seeing the cut to the guy's head and the amount of blood he lost I have to wonder if maybe no elbows to the head on the ground isn't such a bad thing.

                I'm not a wowser who's afraid of the blood more the mess and risk to all involved when that much blood is lost/spilled. That cut was huge!

                I've also seen then stop fights for smaller cuts than that, and the last thing we want as fans is fights stopped due to cuts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Melkor View Post
                  Spoiler: show
                  While I strongly approve of the rules introduced into MMA over the last few years, due to the fact it gives us a chance to see the fights and the fighters more than once, the elbow to the head on the ground has always been controversial.

                  I was against calls to ban it from UFC, and I know they don't allow elbows to the head on the ground in Elite XC and the like. However after seeing the cut to the guy's head and the amount of blood he lost I have to wonder if maybe no elbows to the head on the ground isn't such a bad thing.

                  I'm not a wowser who's afraid of the blood more the mess and risk to all involved when that much blood is lost/spilled. That cut was huge!

                  I've also seen then stop fights for smaller cuts than that, and the last thing we want as fans is fights stopped due to cuts.
                  What about the guy on his back, can he elbow?

                  Remember the championship fight between Sean Sherk and Ken Florian? Florian gave Sherk a nice cut to the head from his back. Made the fight interesting, maybe Ken had a chance to win.

                  Seem to remember Ken beating Chris Leben by TKO stoppage due to cut in Ultimate Fighter.

                  I think elbows on the ground have there place in UFC. It adds another dimension to the fight. But I would not want to see kneeing a grounded opponent in the head like they had in pride. That could fuck someone up.
                  Originally posted by Roger Explosion
                  Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love how much Rampage and Rasheed get on each others nerves, it's funny as

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The Ultimate Fighter S10

                      SO, this season is set to be crazy. Got some big mother fuckers entering the house. Kimbo Slice is one of the 16. I really hope he gets his ass beat....

                      anyone been seeing this shit yet?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Theres big guys.. and then there are people that should cut to light heavyweight.
                        I didn't see any brock busters tbh.

                        re: Kimbo
                        Aside from all the hate, I hope Rampage carves him out of wood.
                        Seems like the guy is quiet, not as obnoxious as the rest and has a fair bit of determination.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Spoiler: show
                          Just finished watching the first ep. Rampage as a coach is very underwhelming imo. I dont think he really did his research. As a fighter he is above par, but he just seems to cocky so far in this season.

                          It was an obvious mismatch right form the first 10 seconds. I really feel sorry for the poor bloke who got his face destroyed

                          then, because of his poor decisions his fighter lsot, and Rampage walked out no him...rampage, you are an arrogant prick.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            side note - did anyone else REALLY enjoy the fight night 19?

                            I did

                            Dubs

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                              side note - did anyone else REALLY enjoy the fight night 19?

                              I did

                              Dubs
                              Where are you guys watching the UFC - Fox or on OneHD like the rest of us poor asses!

                              There is UFC from 9pm onwards tonight but i cant find any info on the lineup?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X