New Voyager Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Voyager Album

Those of you familiar with local metal act Voyager will be pleased to hear they have a new album out.

They've slowly shifted from Dark/Symphonic to Prog/Melodic, their latest album is very much progressive and brilliant to boot.

It's called "I am the reVolution".

It can be found here: Voyager - Official Website - Shop (audio)

I highly recommend grabbing it if this is your sort of scene, as it's only 12 bucks to download.

/Excuse the shameless plug, but these guys are local and GOOD, a rare combo.
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Dan also does some videos and such on facebook if you want to follow progress on tours, albums etc in future

Comment

He does.

I'm sure there is a video him demoing parts of Aeon back in the school music centre kicking around somewhere, I came across it a few years back in one of my storage piles. I'll have to find it and load it up to youtube...
      "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

hah. I think i've got some stuff from Nachtimmel days. *fear*

Comment

Working...
        X