This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So

The freain St George Dragons lost ( yes i am talking Rugby l;eague so shush)

agan

during the finals I mean gee I aqm shocked LOL

So I figured at least now i has excuse to be drnkking. tho iuf they won I would till have an excuse so I am using Sat night as an excuse. Wo else be having a quiet fuck it im gonna drink just cos its Sat night .. night
    coz I am so everuone should

Enjoy Kytty!

Originally posted by Kytty View Post
    The freain St George Dragons lost ( yes i am talking Rugby l;eague so shush)

agan

during the finals I mean gee I aqm shocked LOL

So I figured at least now i has excuse to be drnkking. tho iuf they won I would till have an excuse so I am using Sat night as an excuse. Wo else be having a quiet fuck it im gonna drink just cos its Sat night .. night
    coz I am so everuone should

Comment

i my have had some wine for a sore throat hey now would be a good time for you too start on that motor

Comment

I HAS TOOOOOOOLSSSSS Bring on tinkerifficness i buidl its good hehehe

Comment

bugger the motor find some paint now is when you will do your best work go hard girl

Comment

Ahhh drunk posting.
            Originally posted by Ferris
            I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

Comment

The Replacements is on and its making me ROFL and also .. I blame my mums dog for my team losing blody retards .. so now is a ood time to ri[ a motor out of the old kwaka LOL ./.. oh comeone there has to be more people dinking tonite than just me and Rich ... partay spirit people COME ON

Comment

Originally posted by Kytty View Post
                I blame my mums dog for my team losing blody retards ..
                I you

Comment

holy crap. i just laughed so hard. the awesomeness of these posts is incredible.

oh and dont touch tools drunk. it never ends well
                  The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

but bute I know tha tthe big ends is like .. uselfull with the tork wrench and the sproklet plug thingys thingys. you watch will be better than ever

Envy ... I would turn gay for yuou I swear

Comment

i dont quite get what ur saying but, yeh sure do it *smiles and nods*.

ps, photos required of eventual destruction, i mean "tinkerifficness"
                      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

alrite you slackers pour aa drink and oin the shenanigans ..... you know you wants twso. M mum keeps telling me to shush LOL i keep laughong at her and she keeps telling me to shush more LOL more drinks are rquired thinks

Comment

Lol... Drunken use of tools is the best...
                          Speed dosen't kill, its the slowing down that does...

Comment

Whoever inventd white russion needs ot be beaten with a wet fush lol too easy dronk LD I go to bed now ... LOL I LOVE YOUJ ALLLLLLLLT Tash i ant your bewbs

Comment

Lol... I feel the same way about martinis...
                              Speed dosen't kill, its the slowing down that does...

Comment

Working...
                              X