• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday SpeedTrip

Happy birthday Rob
    Hope you have a great day

HB mate, pour yourself a beer and relax
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Happy Birthday Rob, Hope it's a good one.
      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

happy birthday rob have a great day
        Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

HB SpeedTrip - see you out on a country run soon

S.
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

HB, Squire
            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Happy Birthday Rob If I can get away from work at a reasonable hour today and try and swing by on the way home with a cold one (or two).

Comment

Happy birthday there Rob, try not to work too hard mate!

Comment

Happy birthday Rob! I don't imagine you'll be getting much of a chance to celebrate at the moment, but I hope you have a great day anyway!
                  "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                    Happy Birthday Rob If I can get away from work at a reasonable hour today and try and swing by on the way home with a cold one (or two).
                    You might have to save those beers until he gets back, I'm afraid.
                    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Happy birthday Rob, hope its a good one

Comment

Happy birthday SpeedTrip. Have a fabulous day and a great Trip, but don't Speed...

Comment

hope its a top day for you mate!!

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
                            You might have to save those beers until he gets back, I'm afraid.
                            Ahh...gone already has he?

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                              Ahh...gone already has he?
                              Yep, 'fraid so.

Comment

Working...
                              X