Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAT THE!!!!!! Cat shot in head 13 times, survives

iiNet | naked dsl - broadband - adsl - phone - voip

A domestic cat has been shot in the head 13 times with a slug gun in central Victoria.

Nine-year-old Smokey is recovering at his Carisbrook home after having 11 of the slugs removed but two of the pellets will remain embedded in his face.

RSPCA Victoria president Dr Hugh Wirth described the incident as shocking and told the ABC that whoever is responsible should be imprisoned.
    BAZINGA!!

permaban in 3, 2,.....

Originally posted by T_B R1
    It's like dating a girl that you know will fuck you over and take your money, yet you still let her take you to bed every night...
    Originally posted by Gordan
    PS. I hope she sucked your dick for a long time after she binned your shit.

LOLcat transmoggyrifies into AIUFELLIUheiuggghhhhfgrghhCat

There was a pic around earlier of a cat with 22 shotgun pellets throughout it's body, also survived. But one little fishbone stuck in the neck and BAM, lights out.
    Originally posted by Koola
    Someone sig this.

Comment

Jail is the only way to teach people a lesson
      BS, I can think of many other effective methods for scum like this I think what they mean to say is jail is the only legal means...
      Last edited by Kristy; 22-09-2009, 04:18 PM. Reason: marvin

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy+x View Post
        BS, I can think of many other effective methods for scum like this I think what they mean to say is jail is the only legal means...
        Eye for an eye? We could see how a person scumbag copes with 13 slugs in the head...
        Someone sig this.

Comment

assfucking with a pitchfork

Comment

Psychopathic murderers start off torturing animals, Would putting them in jail really fix the mental problem?
            Free android puzzle game
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...TempleOfMedina

Comment

no but it would prevent them from becoming a serial killer as they are out of society
              Originally posted by browncow
              Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Teedo View Post
                Psychopathic murderers start off torturing animals, Would putting them in jail really fix the mental problem?
                Probably not. Killing them would solve the problem though. If they are that broken, they can't be fixed. Replace them.
                I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Is there any sensationalism in this story? Was there any other injuries that could have caused a reasonable person to think they should put the animal out of it's misery, then that they better make sure because that first one didn't do the trick?
                  This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

Comment

Shouldn't this be in YYY?

Some people are sick.
                    When due process fails us, we really do live in a world of terror. — JC Denton

Comment

Poor puddy cat. srs.

Thats bad. Good in it for surviving. Now it'll hunt the person responsible down. srs.
                      Last edited by MRK; 22-09-2009, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MRK View Post
                        ... Now it'll hunt the person responsible down. srs.
                        That would be truly epic.

I'll keep an eye out (pardon the pun) for news about "Zombie Feline Avenger Brutally Slays Attackers"
                        Someone sig this.

Comment

Fuck sake, these people should be strung up and hung out to dry.
                          It's not that difficult to kill a cat FFS!

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                            It's not that difficult to kill a cat FFS!
                            BAZINGA!!

permaban in 3, 2,.....

Originally posted by T_B R1
                            It's like dating a girl that you know will fuck you over and take your money, yet you still let her take you to bed every night...
                            Originally posted by Gordan
                            PS. I hope she sucked your dick for a long time after she binned your shit.

Comment

staff and mods have zero tolerance to cat haters, some will unapprove the post, others will unapprove you.
                              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Working...
                              X