Spycraft: The Great Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spycraft: The Great Game

Anyone out there remember this awesome old school game? and would you happen to know where I might obtain a copy, or if you have a copy yourself
    Originally posted by browncow
    Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

http://www.crafty-games.com/downloads

I had it lying round here some where.. damn packing boxes...

Comment

After looking at that I think I might be thinking of a different game :p, the one I am thinking of is a pc game where you play a rookie CIA agent and you have to uncover a KGB plot to assassinate the president or something.
      Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Originally posted by malenko View Post
        After looking at that I think I might be thinking of a different game :p, the one I am thinking of is a pc game where you play a rookie CIA agent and you have to uncover a KGB plot to assassinate the president or something.
        Your not thinking of syndicate wars are you? (could be way off though not sure if it's even the same storyline)
        RIP ADRIAN LEE
        16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
        I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Is this what you were thinking of? Apogee's Secret Agent? Similar to Commander Keen, Crystal Caves, the original Duke Nukem side scrollers?

3D Realms Site: Secret Agent
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Agent_(video_game)
          - Mike

Comment

Spycraft: The Great Game - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia just having lots of trouble finding a copy, its an awesome game

Comment

Well I was way off that looks cool though I'll have a hunt to see if I can find a copy.
              RIP ADRIAN LEE
              16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
              I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Mininova has a copy I can't download it though to check if it's okay as I'm on my phone. But I'll try it when I get home later if you like?
                RIP ADRIAN LEE
                16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

Looks like zero seeds/leeches on mininova...and anywhere else ive looked.

Might be worth calling some games shops to see if they have it in the $10 bin.
                  Originally posted by Amac
                  suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Try torrentz.com there's one from monova with 12 seeds hopefully that may be enough
                    RIP ADRIAN LEE
                    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007

Comment

yeah I still cant connect to them though , and I cant believe you guys don't remember this game. When you play it you will see why I am looking for it again.

Comment

Duke Nukem 3D was the best game ever.
                        ZippySig.com

Comment

Its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... im all outta gum!
                          ZippySig.com

Comment

No way dude, spycraft had the best graphics of the day, it had normal video with actors in it, I spun out when I first saw that. First time I had ever seen live action video on the computer, until then I had only played paint sim ant and that ski game with the snow man that eats you

Comment

Yep, Spycraft was awesome. An excellent "realistic" adventure game.

I still have it on disk, although number 1 had a few read errors last time I cranked it...
                              "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Working...
                              X