This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pussy problem-wadda you lot reckon?

as the title says, i got a problem with pussy....what guy doesn't? cept mine's slightly different. i've just found that a cat has made it's way into my roofspace, and popped out a few younguns. cant be sure how old, but couldn't be more than 2 weeks old, calculation made cos it was about 2 weeks ago i accidentally left a tile half off. they walk a bit, eyes are open etc, and are hissing and spittting at me. i guess they're too young to be removed from their mother (who was nowhere in sight), and i dont really want the cat family squatting in my roofspace anymore.
    so, i'm going to put my faith in the psb brains trust for a solution.
    straight to the nearest pet shop? or the local chinese restuarant?
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Cat Haven?

The Cat Haven

p.s. give the mother some food, that'll stop her hissing at you

Comment

Shoot each one at least 14 times in the head.

Free to a good home Quokka style mother and all?

Someone will take them.
      Originally posted by Semi
      I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
        the local chinese restuarant?
        Do it.

Comment

Post photos, hold onto them for another 4-5 weeks, and i'll take one off your hands

Cat heaven / pet shop / vet otherwise
          "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Your not taking them to the local chinese, coz I go there for food.
            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

[ATTACH]15702[/ATTACH]
              Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Comment

replace the tile

Comment

Dip them in water three times, pull them out twice.

Take them to your local vet. They'll sort it out.
                  I have a humane cat trap you can borrow to catch the mother.

Posted via Mobile Device
                  sigpic

Comment

Solution!

Comment

i'm actually thinking bout building a spud gun and express delivering them to some of my vietnamese neighbours
                      "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Great Cute balls of fire...

Posted via Mobile Device
                        sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA
                          I doubt the vet will take them for free nor will a cat shelter. My workshop is right next to a waste transfer station and there are cats galore!!! We find kittens in bins in the yard all the time.(not people disposing of cats) (Bins waiting to be rented)
                          We decide the fate of the cats unfortunatly, we offer them to everyone and the pretty ones get taken.
                          Then we see if the vet/shelter will take them, depending on how busy the shelter is they might take them. But they push the donations tin closer to you and *cough* Right after they mention how much it costs to give the kittys the shots ect...
                          If not we have to deal with them our selves.

ALSO They are nasty pieces of work once they are a month or 2 old. so get to them first and you could nurse them and maybe profit from them.
                          IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Originally posted by MattyA View Post
                            HAHAHA
                            I doubt the vet will take them for free nor will a cat shelter. My workshop is right next to a waste transfer station and there are cats galore!!!

ALSO They are nasty pieces of work once they are a month or 2 old. so get to them first and you could nurse them and maybe profit from them.
                            Ditto, my work is at the rear of a pet food factory. Try the vet near Murdoch Uni, they took some feral cats and kittens from us that we trapped, they used them for "medical research"

Even behind the mesh of a trap these nasties want to tear you a new one.

Comment

Cat Haven's and RSPCA's are too overstocked these days

Post some pics mate, if its the kitteh i'm after i'd gladly take one off your hands when its a lil more independent.

Subscribed.

Comment

Working...
                              X