No announcement yet.

UFC news: Rampage Jackson has quit MMA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC news: Rampage Jackson has quit MMA.

'Parrently Page has thrown (another) hissyfit and left MMA.

Story here (Has been announced on his site and If someone has access to a more reliable source than the sun, it would be handy)

QUINTON 'RAMPAGE' JACKSON has sensationally announced he is quitting mixed martial arts.

The 31-year-old American is hanging up his gloves permanently to pursue a career in Hollywood.
    Last month, The Sun exclusively revealed he had won the part of BA Baracus in the forthcoming A-Team movie.
    His decision to accept the role left UFC president Dana White incensed and forced the MMA promotion to scrap plans for a bout between him and Rashad Evans on December 12.
    White mocked Jackson's plans to move into films in the post-fight press conference at last weekend's UFC 103 event.
    And the UFC supremo's behaviour has now seemingly forced the exit of one of MMA's biggest-ever stars.
    Speaking on his personal website, Jackson said: "The UFC has done a lot for me but I think I have done more for them.....
    Rampage Jackson quits UFC | The Sun |Sport|UFC

The UFC has done a lot for me but I think I have done more for them
    Riiiight.
    I can't see him being any good as an actor, but we'll have to see I guess. Wonder what this means for this season of TUF?
    FTP

Comment

Dana is "refusing to talk to him"(from interview with sun), so apparently its up to the Fertitas now.

Haven't heard anything regarding TUF, but I think they'd be a fair way into shooting it by now.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
        but I think they'd be a fair way into shooting it by now.. ?
        Ahh yeah, good point.
        FTP

Comment

Well I wouldnt miss him, but I cant see him as a great actor either.

New A team movie? lol

Incidentally, I saw Oleg Taktarov's name in the opening credits of NCIS last night, but dont recall seeing him, mustve been an anonymous henchman.
          Originally posted by Amac
          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Daym. Was looking forward to the fight between him and rashad.
            Originally posted by Roger Explosion
            Running giveway signs is not hooning. Only dangerous actions like reving your engine is...

Comment

there's some crazy shit going on with UFC STARS

Dubs

Comment

He's too scared to fight Rashad and has taken the cowards way out into retirement.

Comment

Um, Max, I'd be too scared to fight Rashad too....
                  Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

TUF is already fully filmed (because when you hear dana talk about it, he uses past tense) so thats ok. This sucks because Rasheed vs Rampage = what I have wanted to see for a long time. That said he made them reschedule a heavily hyped fight because he wants in on hollywood ....

Comment

Originally posted by Argon View Post
                      Daym. Was looking forward to the fight between him and rashad.
                      Me toooooo!!!!

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuAuWoHScFg]YouTube - Forrest Griffin post UFC 101 - MMA:30 EXCLUSIVE![/ame]

Comment

"I'm an excellent jogger by the way"

lol...Forrest makes me laugh
                          Originally posted by Amac
                          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

I'd like this sport alot more if there was more time spent on their feet and less on the mat.

I can't stand it when you get about 10sec of stand-up fighting then there's a take-down and they spend the rest of the round "grappling" on the floor.

Never saw Rampage in action.

Saw him dry hump a reporter though
                            Find me on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                            X