Fiat 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat 500

Is it just me or does anyone else here recon the Fiat 500 is a cool little bita kit.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Love it, considered buying one.. kitted out they are a little expensive for what they are.

The Abarth one is mint though.

Comment

You're either gettin' old or gay.
      sigpic

Comment

Both of you then.
        sigpic

Comment

Standard one is overpriced. I would take the Arbath in a heartbeat though.
          Do Fiats suffer the same qualit issues as Alfa?
          Can you help with foster care?
          http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Not my style. But I like big cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Flamedance View Post
              Not my style. But I like big cars.
              WHS.

With a tray. Need somewhere for the bitches.
              sigpic

Comment

Valentino Rossi rides a Fiat...and it beats all the Hondas, and Ucats, Zookies, and stuff, it cant be that bad.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I am GAY as well, sex on wheels in the modern day rugsack department

Comment

Sorry, don’t confuse my post with “I am thinking of trading in a M3 for a Fiat 500 will you hold my hand?”. I am just thinking ...as an every day wiz to the shops, shoot into town, pop down the office, daily driver, have one in the garage for the heck of it kinda thing.... they is pretty fuckn wikud.

Saw one in a parking lot with some cool Italian flag colour stripes down it and thought to myself, fuck that chick has awesome calves, and then when i turned my attention back to the car I thought..fuck that looks pretty fuckn cool for a small car. Stylin.

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                      The Abarth one is mint though.
                      Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                      The Arbaths are way neat aint they. Cant see them on the price list tho. Do they even bring them to Aus?

Comment

imo the bmw mini does small car much better looking.
                        Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                        Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

the mini isn't so mini
                          "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Minis are a little ...duno... done to death or something for my liking.

The fact they are made in Germany tho is kinda fuckn handy. Wogs dont make the best...well...anything (cept perhaps suits) as far as reliability goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                              Alfas are built by Fiat, and have been since 1996 IIRC. I own a newish Alfa currenly and I have owned an old 1976 Alfa. The Italians finally understood build quality. Apart from an iffy door handle and the typical rattle thats unique to every Italian car that you will never find, I cant fault anything with my 156, and its an 04.

The Arbarth 500's are fucking MINT! Aye Deej, don't look past the Alfa Mito either. They are a sweet little car. Just like the 500 though a wee bit over priced for a standard model.

I love two strokes. Because they annoy the shit out of people. ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X