Latest Scientific Study: Boys who Ride are Premature Ejaculators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Scientific Study: Boys who Ride are Premature Ejaculators

and have small weiners. Who'd a thunk huh?
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

It's because they care more about their bikes, than the females sexual satisfaction.

And who can blame them, bikes are great.
    Originally posted by Amac
    suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Convincing research

Comment

Latest Scientific Study: Boys who Ride are Premature Ejaculators girls are so slow at sex and i would have brought a bigger organ if i new i was playing in the town hall

Comment

Originally posted by rharris View Post
          Latest Scientific Study: Boys who Ride are Premature Ejaculators girls are so slow at sex and i would have brought a bigger organ if i new i was playing in the town hall
          now there's a point

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Yeah it's a real bastard having to clean my tank after every ride.....but that's what it does to me.

Comment

Heh, next time the Missus goes "wow I'm so good"

I can say "no, you're not, I've just got a disorder".

Comment

its just eagerness to get away from the whining and back out on the bike

as for the weiner thing: its widely known that size is inversly proportional to engine capacity, so thats why scooter riders have trouble walking.

Comment

but you cant get a nasal spray to fix shit riding can you?
                  TV Antennas - Home theatre installations - TV's wall mounted - Phone and data cabling - TV reception service & repairs - Much more...
                  Discounts for PSB members
                  ----------
                  [email protected] - Ph: 0415 425 524 - or PM me

Comment

Originally posted by mattg View Post
                    but you cant get a nasal spray to fix shit riding can you?
                    My knee would hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Fastgirl View Post
                      and have small weiners. Who'd a thunk huh?
                      What a load of wank!
                      Most human beings have an almost infanite capacity for taking things for granted

Comment

aww, did FG get all upset by the anti women biking thread

ps, bikes dont bitch back or complain or "get headaches" when u wanna ride them...
                        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

What's a premature ejaculation exactly, isn't it the entire point?
                          "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

Trolling fail, back to the kitchen.

Comment

men dont have small dicks, its just some women have bigs muffs and dont do any vaginal exercises..
                              for gods sake women, keep then toned, . or give up now and accept handing out daily blowjobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X