Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish Paedophiles could be chemically castrated

Reckon it'll get through?

Polish paedophiles face castration - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Reckon it's a good approach?
    "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

It's a pretty good approach, but i'd like to see more research on the effectiveness of the process before it becomes a part of legislation.

For those not in the know; chemical castration isn't permanent, it lowers the attractiveness of stimuli which make paedophiles offend by altering hormone and biological chemical levels. This treatment continues for an allotted time period until the stimuli has null effect on the behaviour of the offender. Through this process they are studied, regulated and when necessary their treatment is increased or decreased. The end result the offender being weaned off the treatment until the behaviour has been entirely nullified.
    FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

chop their cocks off with a rusty blade!

Comment

Originally posted by RT View Post
        chop their cocks off with a rusty blade!

disagree RT as then the community has to fork out for their hospital care.

Bullet to the front of their head......and I would dig the hole for them with a teaspoon if i had to for free

have a look at the link in my sig lots of bullets needed
        A site all parents should check regulary
        http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Any idea whether this applies to child rapists, or all pedophiles?

*EDIT* read the article, rapists and creepy uncles only, it would appear.
          Originally posted by Dragunov-21
          If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Originally posted by Koola View Post
            chemical castration
            you know, for years I thought this meant being tea-bagged in acid.
            I still think of it now when I hear the term ^_^

Comment

At the tax payers expense hmm? I have a cheaper option

I'll give you a clue: Its not the flag.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Working...
              X