How stupid can you be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How stupid can you be...

In five days 690 people have been done for speeding on the new forrest highway :o surely the multitude of police warnings saying they would be out in force would be enough to slow down.... meh

Police catch 2400 speeders caught in 5 days on new Bunbury highway | PerthNow
    RIP ADRIAN LEE
    16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
    I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Originally posted by ashmo View Post
    In five days 690 people have been done for speeding on the new forrest highway :o surely the multitude of police warnings saying they would be out in force would be enough to slow down.... meh

Curious does anyone have any stats like for Mitchel or Reid highway it could just be a volume thing the more cars there the more speeding but a busy highway wouldn't suprise me to get figures like that
    Master of the missed signals

Comment

Why does the title of the link say 2400 and you say 690?

Comment

a little birdy told me that 140 drivers got done on Reid Hwy yesterday in a short period of time (I'm guessing 2 hrs?).
        3 of them were 60+km/h over.

Fucken idiots
        Last edited by FJ Steve; 27-09-2009, 11:00 AM.
        Originally posted by Viper
        I'm probably fucking something up.
        FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
        Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by polony View Post
          Why does the title of the link say 2400 and you say 690?
          "The offenders were caught by Multanova speed cameras -- 1737 of them on the 100km/h Kwinana Freeway extension and 690 on the 110km/h Forrest Highway section."

Comment

i was referring to the new forrest highway stats
            RIP ADRIAN LEE
            16-12-1986 - 22-3-2007
            I had plenty of time to rub one out in space which was great but after awhile it was like living in a snowglobe - Peter Griffin

Comment

Awesome, couldnt open the link so didnt read that bit.

Comment

so 1 in 100 vehicles exceeded the speed limit by more than 6km/h... in a 150km stretch between perth to bunbury

wooOOOoooo

good thing those cameras were there to rake in all that revenue
                Originally posted by Bendito
                If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

driving home to mandurah yesterday from perth, there were 6 sets of cops with hand helds and multi's at random intervals on that stretch. They was everywhere for double demerit revenue raising weekend fun

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                    so 1 in 100 vehicles exceeded the speed limit by more than 6km/h... in a 150km stretch between perth to bunbury

wooOOOoooo

good thing those cameras were there to rake in all that revenue save all those lives
                    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Go bleat somewhere else please.

Comment

There was mass media stating cops would be everywhere on that new stretch of highway...serves the idiots right. I couldnt care if it was only a few over the limit. i just dont see the point in speeding down a road that you have clearly been warned that there will be alot of camera's, cops etc
                        ill tell u whats not funny, killing strippers, strippers are people too, naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you can negotiate later behind a curtin in the VIP room. besides there is no need to kill them, cos most are already dead inside... -Peter Griffin-

Comment

So, shouldn't everyone be dead ?

According to government propaganda.

Comment

Went on the new highway today, saw 3 handhelds and 2 front facers. At one point i drove past the hand held, the cop got into his car, sped past me by about 10km/h over, and then pulled into another spot and tried to ping me again and more people.
                            ZippySig.com

Comment

Yeah, but I was speeding, coz I was racing my boy home. He took the off ramp at Karnup, I took the mundijong off ramp (went passed the burnt spud shed, ladies out the front saying they open in 3 weeks...you know, if you interested - back to secret Harbour...Kicked his young ass...He called me juvenile, I called him loser

Comment

Working...
                              X