Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being on probation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Being on probation

    I just noticed that Desmo is on probation (again).

    It got me thinking...Is there a record for how many times a person has been put on probation?

    My thought was that Desmo has to have the record but was just wondering.
    Originally posted by Jamathi
    I might be a "Racist"
    Edited for clarity.

  • #2
    The system doesn't count that high...

    Comment


    • #3
      Why doesn't Desmo come and tell us himself....oh wai

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by polony View Post
        Why doesn't Desmo come and tell us himself....oh wai
        I didn't lol

        Comment


        • #5
          ,leave desmo alone
          How did you find out about the probation?
          snooping around like a good?? cop is taught upholding the L.A.W.
          Have you got enough MAD tickets for that speeding motorbike that attracts womenzz of all ages?
          No?
          I can set you up!!

          He brings variety here and is always good for an unbiassed oppinion or 2.
          Secondly; he has a boat and lives in Exmouth.

          Howwzz wezz goingzz witzz da tiketzzz SIR??

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
            How did you find out about the probation?
            Originally posted by merctom View Post
            purple = probation?
            Originally posted by TYSON View Post
            yep
            Originally posted by Melkor
            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
              ,leave desmo alone
              How did you find out about the probation?
              snooping around like a good?? cop is taught upholding the L.A.W.
              Have you got enough MAD tickets for that speeding motorbike that attracts womenzz of all ages?
              No?
              I can set you up!!

              He brings variety here and is always good for an unbiassed oppinion or 2.
              Secondly; he has a boat and lives in Exmouth.

              Howwzz wezz goingzz witzz da tiketzzz SIR??
              LOL.....No, no snooping around. I was reading another thread and noticed his name in a different color (knowing what that color means) and was just wondering what he posted this time.

              And besides, I get a kick out of reading what he comes up with next.
              Even when he was screwing with me most of made me laugh.

              OH and I'm not a cop here if you didn't know.
              Originally posted by Jamathi
              I might be a "Racist"
              Edited for clarity.

              Comment


              • #8
                I think Jaberthi was just saying you were snooping as a good cop is taught to do.
                Originally posted by Melkor
                The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
                  Howwzz wezz goingzz witzz da tiketzzz SIR??
                  Saint, I was going off of this part of his post.
                  Originally posted by Jamathi
                  I might be a "Racist"
                  Edited for clarity.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Lach View Post
                    I didn't lol
                    And I care how?

                    I agree with Jamathi's points about Desmo being good value. I don't think OSP1340 was disputing that, more finding the humour in it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I hate it when I can't find out WHY someones go in to probation ... generally its fkn piss funny

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Viper View Post
                        I hate it when I can't find out WHY someones go in to probation ... generally its fkn piss funny
                        I'll put money on that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          *ring ring*......*ring ring*...

                          "Hello?"
                          "Jim?"
                          "Yeah...?"
                          "What the fuck have you done now mate ?"
                          Originally posted by Viper
                          I'm probably fucking something up.
                          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

                          http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                          Administrator

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Probation? AGAIN?

                            XD
                            "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by captain starfish View Post
                              probation? Again?

                              Xd
                              fucken gold.....
                              Originally posted by Viper
                              I'm probably fucking something up.
                              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

                              http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                              Administrator

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X