Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBR250RR Yellow knocked Over

Hi guys please help.
    My mate parked his bike (yellow cbr250cc) on hays street in a bike bay near BHP, 25 Sept 2009,
    and a courier Van knocked it over. the guy left without leaving any contact details on the bike or anywhere else .
    I think what pisses me of more other than the fact that he didn't leave any details, he picked the bike up and parked it in the same spot
    Any info would be greatly appreciated
    WILL

Report it to police and hopefully they won't be assholes. They should have his license plate number on CCTV.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post
      Report it to police and hopefully they won't be assholes. They should have his license plate number on CCTV.
      Already tried the the CCTV footage, nothing could be found.All that my friend knows is that, it was green colour courier van, but still he needs a Licence number
      WILL

Comment

Sorry to steal the topic but is there a reason as to why there are no bollards protecting the bikes in the bike bays? I wrote to the council and it was said that they would discuss it at the next meeting a while ago but heard nothing back.
        If there isn't a known reason I would really like to jump on this and try get something done about it.
        Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

If your mate knows the name of the company he may get lucky there. They would have records of the deliveries in that area of town for a given time period
          DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

That's fucked I hope you find him. Any ideas what he was delivering or to whom?
            Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
            Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Working...
            X