X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to "prostitute" myself

For MAD.
    and need a wheelchair.
    I am supposed to lay in bed with my stump up in the air which is OK for an hour or so ,at my age, unless it is a 17yr old, hehe.
    Has anybody got a wheelchair doing nothing for a fortnight till I am getting one anyway, so I can be selling raffle tickets where ever the bike is on show?
    also if TAZ or anybody else,who are displaying/selling tickets, need a wheelchair groupie to aid the sales propps , then I volunteer!
    Help a BRO helping MAD!
    cause I am already going MAD doing sfa.

I have a wheelchair that you are welcome to borrow.
    "Son, could you please remove my MAD sig?"

Sure mum, here you go....

Comment

schweet thank Lil.
      only for a 14 day period after that I am officially able to get of the couch and do shit.
      where is the MAD bike gonna be this week(end)?
      TAZ & Richard??
      I officially apply to be ticket sales bitch, please, please!

Comment

I'm packing my bags to go to Thailand.
        sigpic

Comment

But i can probably get you the wheelchair.

I'll go see if the tyres need a blow job.
          sigpic

Comment

I wanna do Thailand as well!!
            14 day's on a Thai couch screening all the sweetharts if they are ovah 16, ohh yeahh, top job!

Comment

I have the wheelchair out for you mate.
              It needs air in the tyres and i am working all over the shop tomorrow.
              I can probably drop it off on friday. (Tyres pumped up) or you can come grab it from mum's.

(How well do you hop)?
              sigpic

Comment

i find out how we can use and abuse you for mad . thinking mmmmm

Comment

cannot hop nor skip, but can get Gisela to pick it up if that is OK or you to drop it here.
                  Broken ankle and leg seems to prevent ACTION
                  mad PRO I like it!

Comment

If all alse fails you can hire one from a pharmacy, i think you can also hire one of those gofers if you cant/cbf wheeling your self around

Comment

Originally posted by Rider View Post
                      If all alse fails you can hire one from a pharmacy, i think you can also hire one of those gofers if you cant/cbf wheeling your self around
                      yea, i can just see jamathi in a gofer

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

...with an RZ motor in it
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by potato View Post
                          yea, i can just see jamathi in a gofer
                          Everyone would be walking on the streets..."git oot oof me way ye stoopid coonts"
                          He'd be round yr place within the hr asking for a paint job to match the bike.... 5 min if it had a 350 in it..

DD

Comment

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought Jamathi was posting up some more italian exotica.

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

+1 for Gopher
                              Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Working...
                              X