Cheep beer? - Corona shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheep beer? - Corona shit

Where are coronas on special this week ?

We dont get any junk mail at our house
    Last edited by SIKPUPY; 30-09-2009, 03:16 PM.

Beeter cheek the back of the jeep for cheep beer :awesome:
    FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Corona 24 Stubbies : Boozle.com.au : Search for Australia's cheapest alcohol prices

Comment

I thought you were asking about beer? Not some urine-laden Mexican corn water?
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
          I thought you were asking about beer? Not some urine-laden Mexican corn water?
          Topic changed....

Cheers bendito

Comment

Somebody decided to share their personal preference with us. Please respect that, and don't give them a hard time about it.

Comment

You grump-e intolerant man jeff, I'm appalled

Comment

Yea. Where's the tollerance?
                sigpic

Comment

I'll show you some trollerance!

So you're trying to crucify me for attempting to save somebody from bad (not-)beer? I'm just trying to help!

PS. I love you guise.
                  For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                  For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

2 things;

1. Boozle is often wrong. I dont know how often it gets updates, but many a time i've found difference at the store.

2. Corona is to beer, as Kevin Rudd is to politics....a triumph of marketing over substance.

Comment

Oh god what have I started....

I just feel like corona's for once. Been drinkin JD all week, time for a short break

Comment

Try Gentleman Jacks. Same, but better.
                        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Liquor Traders Australia [ The viable alternative Liquor Wholesaler ]

Only deal is you must buy minimum of 9 Litres, which if your buying beer is'nt a problem.
                          Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

I really like Corona, but it's so overpriced for what it is. Much like Crown Lager.

There's another beer that tastes like Corona but is alot cheaper, but can I think of the name of it? No. Would say Cervaza on it anyway.
                            Originally posted by Amac
                            suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
                              2 things;

1. Boozle is often wrong. I dont know how often it gets updates, but many a time i've found difference at the store.

2. Corona is to beer, as Kevin Rudd is to politics....a triumph of marketing over substance.
                              the amount of times i have people coming into my bottleshop then get butt hurt because boozle says we have such and such on special the funny part of it is that most of them when realising we dont have the special on threaten to sue us for false advertising

EDIT: are you thinking of Cantina Melchior? made in el salvador very similar style of beer or there's always sol...
                              Originally posted by CBRsairz
                              assume nothing Macca, I've totally been cockblocked before :spiteful:

Comment

Working...
                              X