This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Attitude?

Has anyone else picked up on the fact that women in perth tend to have a really bitter attitude. Especially at work with reception ladies.

I can't tell whether it's because they think they're too amazingly awesome and too good to have a polite tone or they're thinking my life F*&#ing sucks.

Maybe it's just you.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

bitches be crazy?

Hmm, travelling around as a backpacker in Australia you got a little of the foreigners' comparison and perspective - and the overwhelming feedback was that Perth women are frigid, ball breaking cocktease princesses who are too good for mortal man*.

My own limited social experience outside this town tends to support the theory.

So don't sweat it too much - this is probably one of those times when it is just them

(*sweeping generalisations FTW!)
      "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

cos they is the boss

If you get hard nosed with them it will make it even harder to get what you want, play the game

disclaimer - I don't or won't - unless I really need want something

Comment

Nah, haven't noticed. Must be all this charm I ooze

**Note to self: clean ooze more regularly to understand others' observations
          Originally posted by Koola
          Someone sig this.

Comment

I get on pretty well with all of the office/reception ladies I deal with...

Comment

hmm, perhaps they just don't like me

Comment

Paging xanthian
                Originally posted by Melkor
                The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

They don't appreciate you calling them twice a week asking for pics of their titties.
                  Drink all day, play all night,
                  Let's get it poppin'.
                  I'm on my Yammie, bitch!

Comment

Anecdotally Perth has the highest hot/not ratio of the capitals. Maybe it has something to do with that.
                    sigpic

Comment

either on the phone or in person i more often then not seem to have a nice conversation with them. Only some are anal.

I think this could be all you.
                      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

well one of the females here is a bit in ore of her own importance monitoring what time every one comes leaves the office

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                          Paging xanthian
                          You rang?

I have noticed that in workplaces comprised 90% or greater of women, that bitchiness, cattiness and mind games tend to come out to play a lot more.

Christ, the weirdest thing I've ever witnessed was a single mother, who didn't get out much, arguing with her daughter (who went to Mercedes), over a glass of water. Only, it wasn't so much arguing as whining over THAT particular glass of water. Going and getting another identical glass of water and filling it up to the same level failed to resolve the circumstance, and emptying both glasses united them in their hatred toward me, somehow. Fucked if I know what that was about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Acumen View Post
                            Has anyone else picked up on the fact that women in perth tend to have a really bitter attitude.
                            Go easy mate, if you lived in Perth you'd be bitter t--

Oh.
                            Originally posted by Melkor
                            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

The chicks in Melbourne are awesome.
                              I walked away with soooooo many numbers. (Well three actually, but i swear i wasn't trying).
                              I told them i would come back to Melbourne again in October just to take them out for dinner.

Some Perth girls are a bit uptight.
                              But the girls on this forum are awesome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X