Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullied dwarves start theme park

Bullied dwarves start theme park | The Sun |News
    A DWARF community who set up their own village after suffering discrimination from "big people" have turned themselves into a TOURIST attraction.
    People taller than 4ft 3ins tall were BANNED from entering the private mountain commune of 120 residents, which has its own police force and fire brigade.

But now the group have branched out — and turned their village into a theme park by building mushroom houses and living and dressing like fairy tale characters.

Fu Tien, a spokesman for the tiny group in Kunming, southern China, said: "As small people we are used to being pushed around and exploited by big people. But here there aren't any big people and everything we do is for us."

lol.

Crazy midgets.
    No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Originally posted by sathid View Post
      lol.

Crazy midgets.
      Midgets and dwarves are different remember

Power to the little (wo)men!

Comment

Taken from Somethingawful's photoshop fridays

Originally posted by Abuse this
        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Hahaha. I would fucking love to have a run in with the midget police.

Comment

How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

I think that place is about as close as to ^^ as you could get IRL.
            FTP

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
              Hahaha. I would fucking love to have a run in with the midget police.
              I wonder if they have mini battens, mini hand cuffs, mini pepper spray, mini gun etc to complete the get up?

Comment

"Don't get short with me, pal"
                Find me on Instagram

Comment

so they go from creating a town to avoid people making fun of them, to attempting to make money of those same people that have been discriminating against them.
                  www.duane-watson.com

Comment

Originally posted by timmy View Post
                    I wonder if they have mini battens, mini hand cuffs, mini pepper spray, mini gun etc to complete the get up?
                    Man.. don't f**k with a dwarf with a mini gun.. haha.... the recoil would act like a backwards jetpack..

Comment

What happens when 2 dwarves give birth to a big person in dwarfland? Do they give them up for adoption?
                      Posted via Mobile Device
                      Originally posted by Bendito
                      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                        What happens when 2 dwarves give birth to a big person in dwarfland? Do they give them up for adoption?
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        They leave the freak of nature on the hillside for the wolves and if it lives, well, THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Paging RC Radical.
                          c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Working...
                          X