oohh yeah my new car is here :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oohh yeah my new car is here :D

ok so I have a little SRi astra from 07 and really I screwed up. Should have bought this car instead of the Astra last time. In the end the Astra was too small in the back with Brock's chair. Everything else about the car is great.

So I ordered this about 3 months ago and it had to be built from scratch as I customised it a little. First off its an SV6 in Karma, 6 speed manual, alloy pedals, leather interior, rear dvd for Brock and maybe a lil bro/sis with bluetooth head sets so we don't have to listen in the front, sunroof and I upgraded the cd player in the front to MP3. Donk is 195kw from memory V6 and around 2K it picks up a bit and a nice ol growl from 4K onwards where the power really starts to take a strangle hold. Nothing spectacular given the weight of the car but enough to keep me happy

A few snaps

And a towbar for the bike trailer!!!

Well done - congrat' s
    When life throws you a few curves
    GET YOUR KNEE DOWN!!

Comment

oh yeah that was a must ... off to do racecraft sunday actually

Comment

Nice one matey. What will your first mods be? PCIII? Magnesium rims?

Comment

10% ???

Find me on Instagram

Comment

noice commo maate

Comment

Congrats on the new wheels mate.
              Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

nice...for a Commodore. I do like the colour. Had a Tojo Corona in a similar colour to that many years ago.

What's your 0-100km/h time?

pssst...whoopass Wednesday for a friendly run? *wink*
                Originally posted by Viper
                I'm probably fucking something up.
                FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                Administrator

Comment

Nois, I got given an SV6 as a hire car last year, and I was pretty impressed with it.

Word of advice though, as often as you can, sit your son up front and get him to watch the tacho instead of the DVD. I have early childhood memories of watching the revs and listening for the changes from about the age of three, and I think something in my brain clicked back then.
                  Originally posted by Archie
                  Give it the beans, before you redline release the beans, tap it up a gear, resume bean-giving.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosimo_Zaretti View Post
                    sit your son up front and get him to watch the tacho instead of the DVD. .
                    Thread sideways - DVD players in cars - One of my biggest hates, talk to your kids, play eye spy etc. etc.

Congrats Brant, having recently gotten a new car (for me anyway) it sure is nice *cough* Holden *cough*

Comment

Awesome, you bought a commodore. Next time i wash my Hiace i'll be sure to post it up.

Comment

FTP

Comment

Nice... I like these new holdens. Any plans to lower it?
                          Originally posted by redfern
                          If its good enough to carry missiles is safe enough for you bike.

Comment

I think it's been lowered enough.

It easily dropped 20% as soon as he drove it off the lot.
                            Find me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sean'o View Post
                              Awesome, you bought a commodore. Next time i wash my Hiace i'll be sure to post it up.
                              fuck off and swing a spanner grease monkey oh waiiiiiiiit ... shoulder too sore for that??? ^_^

Comment

Working...
                              X