Stupid cager in Leederville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid cager in Leederville

I was having a late lunch at cafe villa at around 4.30 when I witnessed a white commodore forcing a lady rider (on a r6 or r1) into the intersection. This nutter actually shunted the rider not once but twice into oxford st. coming off newcastle st.

If you're that rider, really sorry I couldnt get there in time to assist. However If you need a witness for a police report I would be willing to co-sign it

Safe riding!
    "I like BIG BIKES and I cannot lie." Sir Rides-A-Lot

O.o Wow... fingers crossed she's on here...
    Originally posted by Dragunov-21
    If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

yeah.. hope she is too.

oh, this happened yesterday 1st october btw.

Comment

Sounds like Nipper, she had this happen to her yesterday arvo.

Reported to Police, false plates

Comment

oh fuck thats shit!!!!

Comment

This is not a racial slur, but this happened to Sal about a year ago.
            They weren't a couple of indigenoids were they?

Comment

Poor thing .... shunted once you can call accidental shunted twice ... well thats just a plain arseholed attempt to kill ya I hope she's doin ok

Comment

some african guy in a 98/99 white common-dore with chrome rims... front right had no rim, just the standard wheels on.

keep your eye's peeled, peeps.

hope nipper's alright!

Comment

No wai! Late lunch? That's like an early dinner.

African Security Guard in a white car, and yes "plates not coming up on the system". So glad I have a witness, will give you a shout if anything comes of it

Comment

How are you?.... How's the bike?

Comment

Oh I'm fine thanks Stealth, just really angry! The bike is OK, number plate is a bit more bent than it was before, nothing serious.

Comment

hey nipper, glad ur ok... btw, its only lunch if you get up at 11am like i do

oh'n i'm heading overseas in a couple of weeks, so if you need me to sign anything, catch me before then.

Comment

Maybe try and be at the same intersection next week and have a camera handy, if you're lucky the smeghead will be there and you can get a photo of him to give the cops
                          DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.

Comment

Do you have the fake rego, incase the freak is still using it?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Venkman View Post
                              Maybe try and be at the same intersection next week and have a camera handy, if you're lucky the smeghead will be there and you can get a photo of him to give the cops
                              Ooohhhh, sounds like time for a stake out! Or would it look a little suss with 30 guys/girls in riding gear standing around an intersection?
                              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
                              X