Rentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rentals

Does anyone know of a good dvd that i can rent out? Im not looking for all the usuall hollywood crap-o-la but something different. If you have any that you wouldn't mind lending out for a weekend pm me and i'll see if we can meet up s'arvo.

wings and wheels

Someone should just buy a shitload of DVDs and rent them out for a night or two for a small fee.

I can't believe nobody's done that, it's a bloody good business idea.
    Originally posted by Melkor
    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
      Someone should just buy a shitload of DVDs and rent them out for a night or two for a small fee.

.. i think she wants to "borrow" the "movie"..
      if you get my drift

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post

but do you think they'd have anything decent or just the ones that appeal to the brain dead majority?
        wings and wheels

Comment

Sorry to break it to you, but we are the brain dead majority.
          Originally posted by Melkor
          The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

oh, sometimes i forget im in a different generation to you.
            wings and wheels

Comment

Go hire The Boat That Rocked

Comment

What kind of different are you after?
                I watched Dragon Hunters with a friend not too long ago, pretty good considering I normally don't go near animated movies like that.
                Chasseurs de dragons (2008)

Comment

Wrestler is good.
                  Originally posted by Abuse this
                  Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Seznid View Post
                    What kind of different are you after?
                    I watched Dragon Hunters with a friend not too long ago, pretty good considering I normally don't go near animated movies like that.
                    Chasseurs de dragons (2008)
                    something that doesn't have a predictable story line, ie silly girl gets in trouble, girl gets stolen by bad guy, knight in shining armour saves silly girl, they do the nasty to a corny song and its over.

reason for thread is i always choose lame movies inhisroyalopinion, so the movie fail wont be my fault because i took someone elses reccomendation.
                    wings and wheels

Comment

Originally posted by mekon View Post
                      Wrestler is good.
                      Is that with Micky Wrouke? Have been contemplating this one but i feel it will be wwf inspired.
                      wings and wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl View Post
                        Is that with Micky Wrouke? Have been contemplating this one but i feel it will be wwf inspired.
                        Yep, it's not really, more a story of a man who's life has become a trainwreck and the relationships around him. Actually something for the girls and boys in this one.

The Boat That Rocked (already mentioned) is also a pretty good film. Otherwise go hire Shawn of The Dead or Hot Fuzz.
                        Originally posted by Abuse this
                        Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Im thinking Shawn of The Dead might be good, loved Hot Fuzz and Run Fatboy Run. Have you ever watched Coupling? it's a british comedy show that only ran for two seasons. They exchanged the actor who did the 'village idiot' personality for the latter so it wasn't as good, but that's the kind of humour that i like.
                          I have a popcorn machine so i'll be cranking it up this weekend :awsome:
                          wings and wheels

Comment

Dogma. If you haven't seen it, it will surprise you.

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl View Post
                              You're doing yourself a disservice by not seeing it. It's a beautiful and sad film.

Cast is perfect, direction is wonderful, story is great.
                              such comment
                              wow
                              many post

Comment

Working...
                              X