Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A dog that can do maths..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A dog that can do maths..

    WOW!!!
    "Power is never given its always taken"

  • #2
    "Maggie, what's the integral of 2x ? ..... x squared !? .... No !! .... Add the constant ! *SMACK* Add the constant ! Bad dog !"
    www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Is this the dog which is asked 'what is 4 + 7' then barks the amount, the owner giving a subtle visual cue to the dog to stop barking when it's reached the correct answer?
      http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sarcasmatron@Jul 19 2005, 09:23 PM
        "Maggie, what's the integral of 2x ? .....* x squared !? .... No !! .... Add the constant ! *SMACK* Add the constant ! Bad dog !"
        [snapback]140413[/snapback]


        NO SCHMACKOS FOR YOU!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by azathoth@Jul 20 2005, 10:09 AM
          Is this the dog which is asked 'what is 4 + 7' then barks the amount, the owner giving a subtle visual cue to the dog to stop barking when it's reached the correct answer?
          [snapback]140539[/snapback]
          This one taps it's foot. However they never show the owner as the tapping reaches the target count. It doesn't take much to indicate to the dog as they are masters of body language. Just holding your breath until the count is reached will do it.

          -goof

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by goof@Jul 20 2005, 11:58 AM
            It doesn't take much to indicate to the dog as they are masters of body language. Just holding your breath until the count is reached will do it.

            -goof
            [snapback]140584[/snapback]
            "Maggie, whats 80+80?"
            *Owner faints*

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by xphread@Jul 20 2005, 10:34 AM
              * *

              NO SCHMACKOS FOR YOU!!*
              [snapback]140547[/snapback]
              This would only work if the dog was a schmack-addict.
              www.sortbycorruptiondate.com

              Comment

              Working...
              X