• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Safran's new show

What are peoples thoughts on this?

ABC faces public anger over John Safran television show | TV | News.com.au

I love the comments.
    If you dont want to watch it, DONT.
    Packed to the rafters apparently had a masturbation scene the other week.
    Were these same people bitching about that?

Awesome, I love stuff that provokes a reaction, especially if it's a knee-jerk from religious fundies
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I can't sit and watch a show hosted by someone with an annoying speech impediment, regardless of how good th content is.

Not being mean or judgemental...I just can't do it.

oh well
      Find me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Orson View Post
        I can't sit and watch a show hosted by someone with an annoying speech impediment, regardless of how good th content is.

Originally posted by Melkor
        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

The Australian Family Association described the show as "filth".
          Australian Family Association

Australian Family Association
          Sounds like a sensible group doesn't it.....

THE MARRIAGE EQUALITY AMENDMENT BILL is currently before an inquiry which is due to report at the end of November 2009. This bill seeks to redefine marriage to include same-sex “marriage”. Lobby your Federal MP now to oppose this Bill.
          The Labor Party is under enormous internal pressure to give its assent to same-sex “marriage”, and although on the surface it appeared to hold the line on marriage at the Labor conference last July, subtle omissions in the wording of resolutions have opened the way for Labor to adopt same-sex “marriage” down the track and bring on a bill to legalise it. Hence, given the number of Labor seats held nationally, without a public “uprising” to defend marriage, it is conceivable that Australia could join other nations in legalising same-sex “marriage” within 3 years. We are charged therefore with the serious responsibility of working to retain the definition of marriage as a union between a man and a woman. Now, and over the next three years we must garner an increasing mass of people to take a stand for marriage.
          Making the internet safer...act now ! The government is planning to implement a two-phase filter to make the internet safer by regulating content in a similar way to the important classification scheme currently used for film, tv and literature. The AFA strongly supports the live trial being conducted in 2009 and looks forward to seeing the results. We urge parents to contact their federal MPs and express their support for a safer internet. Legislation is expected to be voted on later this year.
          and other campaigns like sdfhsdfh!

ANYTHING that pisses off the AFA will get my full support.

Comment

JS is all shades if awesome.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by spenny View Post
              Packed to the rafters apparently had a masturbation scene the other week.
              Were these same people bitching about that?
              "It's offensive and it's in bad taste and it's certainly not something that kids should be exposed to," Mr Morrissey said.

Safran masturbates to the image of President Obama in a Palestinian sperm bank.
              I think you'll find that his objection is two-fold, based on their political agenda. Not to the fact that he's pretending to perform an act that a child may or may not understand in a time slot that children probably won't be allowed to watch during.

1) The fact he's masturbating in a sperm bank. This could conceivably result in offspring and he's not even ruining the rest of his life over it and thus being coaxed into joining their political party.

2) The fact that it's a picture of a man. See their stance on same-sex union.

(And, if you want to don your tin-foil hats, 3) the picture of the man is black. White Power!)

Personally, I don't even know what all the hoo-ha about "make a realistic wish" was about, and find it sad that JS has to be jewish to get away with this kind of religious debate in the first place.

The show itself looks like it has more meat and better production values than Music Jamboree, so I'll probably watch it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9i3LZK9SZE]YouTube - John Safran's Race Relations[/ame]

Comment

Anyone that tries crucifixion at least once for their Mum is ok by me. It'll be more interesting to watch than celebrity chef dancing with the biggest losers on the apprentice makeover.
                Originally posted by Abuse this
                Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

John Safran is awesome. I used to watch Music Jamboree(?) and have the "John Safran VS God" series on DVD. He made religion interesting in some way shape or form in this series. I think he's very clever, so bring it on i say

Comment

I'm interested in your views and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
                    Where and when can I catch this new Safran show?
                    Originally posted by Desmo
                    Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Sainty, you forgot The Naked Chef
                      https://parodieslost.blog/

Comment

I only needed two to set up the Kochie joke, anything more would have been overkill.
                        Originally posted by Melkor
                        The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                          I only needed two to set up the Kochie joke, anything more would have been overkill.
                          should have finished wif Johnafon woss

Originally posted by Abuse this
                          Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

Haha this looks fucking hilarious... anyone know when it's on?
                            Originally posted by redfern
                            If its good enough to carry missiles is safe enough for you bike.

Comment

ABC TV: John Safran's Race Relations

Comment

Working...
                              X