• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikers arn't the only ones who appreciate armour

soldier gets up...ackbar WTF?

(click the link, then the link under the 'picture' to play the video

http://gojackarmy.castpost.com/

CG Sniper Video
    Via email: "The video tape was taken from captured terrorist scum in Iraq - you've got to watch it. The footage was recorded by a terrorist sniper team (who were later captured by coalition forces, hence, we have the tape). It just came out of a briefing in Iraq in the last few days. In it, a Soldier takes a hit from a sniper square the chest - it knocks him right on his back, but the guy gets right back up again, aiming his rifle. It's amazing how fast he is back up on his feet; looking for a target. The best part is to hear the terrorists' voices in the clip. It's such a riot to listen to them chanting "Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!" and then when the kid gets back up again, they're like '...huh? WTF just happened?!'"

i would have just loved to see the soldier jump up and shoot strait back
    at them, and the video to film them dropping to the ground.....
    WARNING : this old dog bites !!

WARNING : BEFORE YOU THREATEN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT !!

Comment

thats a good one to tell the grandkids
      Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
      "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

DAYUM

I doubt that my reflexes would be that good (or functioning at all) if that happened to me...

Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

damn he's lucky, that had to have hurt like a mofo, armour only stops the penetration but you still feel the impact
          i seriously doubt i'd get up that quick either

Comment

That would have cracked/fractured/broken some ribs, fucking good reflexes on his part though. Would have been interesting to see what the damage was to his vest etc

Comment

I wonder if they yell allah akbar when they have sex like some people say: oh god yes god oh my god etc etc. It would be like: oh allah akbar yes oh allah oh my akbar
              1, Always look good
              2, Always know what you're doing
              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Working...
              X