Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia's Economy. Love for Rudd.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Australia's Economy. Love for Rudd.

    So with the jobless rate falling to 5.7%, Strong indicators across the board and the AUD jumping above 90 US cents aren't you glad we had such a pro-active leader in Kevin Rudd at the helm during such a testing time?

    I thank you kevin, for we have been stimulated

  • #2
    I don't believe the unemployment rate is accurate.

    If they've extrapolated their birth-death model again, then we're just counting dud eggs.
    This is general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs (your personal circumstances). Before using this advice to decide whether to purchase a product you should consider how appropriate it is in regard to your personal circumstances.

    Comment


    • #3
      +1 and the way he conducts himself on the international stage makes me proud to be an Australian.

      If anyone can smooth over this whole Hey Hey unpleasantness, Kev can.

      Well done Kev (and the ALP ... when it comes to Federal politics, they are in their element).

      Two thumbs up
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

      Comment


      • #4
        You two are in the trolliest trolling troll moods ever today Saint / Satan

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Taylor View Post
          If they've extrapolated their birth-death model again, then we're just counting dud eggs.

          Is that model like the BMI of employment?


          Dubs

          Comment


          • #6
            You must be joking.

            Card-carrying ALP member since Hawke was PM mate.
            Originally posted by Melkor
            The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

            Comment


            • #7
              how come you guys don't have supporter tags?
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Saint View Post
                You must be joking.

                Card-carrying ALP member since Hawke was PM mate.
                Nobody could ever live up to Hawke, sadly the bar is set too high

                Originally posted by dugy View Post
                how come you guys don't have supporter tags?
                I stimulated the economy in the way Kevin suggested, vb and tv.

                Comment


                • #9
                  must...not...be...trolled...

                  musnt...point...out...economic...indicators...othe r...than...artificial...unemployment...figures...
                  Originally posted by polonY
                  Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Don't know if this is a federal or state issue but I'm more
                    concerned about housing affordability than jobless rate

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      haters: told you that stimulus would work!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Maxo View Post
                        haters: told you that stimulus would work!
                        Worked on my hooker

                        Twice

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So how big's the deficit today?

                          When are they going to fix the health system?

                          When is baldy going to save the whales?

                          When are we going to get this change the smug bastard promised us?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Satan1 View Post
                            So with the jobless rate falling to 5.7%, Strong indicators across the board and the AUD jumping above 90 US cents aren't you glad we had such a pro-active leader in Kevin Rudd at the helm during such a testing time?

                            I thank you kevin, for we have been stimulated
                            Take your hand off it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tannhauser View Post
                              So how big's the deficit today?

                              When are they going to fix the health system?

                              When is baldy going to save the whales?

                              When are we going to get this change the smug bastard promised us?
                              Seriously?
                              Regardless of if you like Rudd or Labor*, and regardless of the position Australia sat in before all this bullshit happened, we have done EXCEPTIONALLY well to be sat where we are now.
                              Be thankful you have a roof over your head and a job.
                              Why is there always one political neophyte who hasn't got a clue.

                              *If he sweeps his hair off his head like a fucking shampoo advert model one more time, I'm going to shoot him from the top of parliament house.
                              Last edited by Desmo; 08-10-2009, 10:30 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X