Fastgirl - I'm in the doghouse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastgirl - I'm in the doghouse!

And probably deserve it. Getting her in the mood is a complex and mysterious journey. I’ve tried constant cajoling, massage, yet another bogus matrimonial pledge and new shoes. Unreceptive. She is a perplexing little angel.

Should I crank up the vacuum and lower the bucking bronco? How can I arouse her animal passions and get back in her good books?

Gentlemen – give me the most awesome weapon in your sexual arsenal that’s going to get her juices flowing. Your “get out of jail free card”

A good way would be asking how to hit her G spot on a web forum that she visits.

Comment

That's it..? I don't think you're taking this seriously.

Comment

well your on the right track posting here

Comment

role play a scene from the pron movie "Pirates"....

Comment

Originally posted by officer down View Post
            That's it..? I don't think you're taking this seriously.
            Dude, the last thing any woman wants is to be getting sorted out with a pile of crib notes from 'the guys off psb'...

Back away from the computer and hope that nobody ever reads your shame...

Comment

Do something out of the blue... like cook dinner, or give her some time out for herself. Don't be obvious/romantic...chicks see through the bullshit

Do something to help her relax... then reap the rewards.

^This info kindly sponsored by Mrs Modoc...

If all else fails... pin her down and eat her out

^Also supplied by the wife
              Originally posted by TurboR1
              Yeah, I remember Ken Done...

I look at his work and think... "I could do that, with an enema tube and a arsehole full of paint."

Comment

Go to the pub...

Check out my 1198s Corse SE in the garage: Desmosedici Ohlins forks, magnesium wheels, Ohlins TTX rear shock, Kyle racing link, alloy subframe, carbon fairing stay, ceramic coated Termi full systen, PCV, lots of carbon & titanium.

Comment

Originally posted by officer down View Post
                  How can I arouse her animal passions and get back in her good books?
                  booze, drugs, the promise of a shopping trip
                  National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

Im confused?

Are you trying to get Fastgirl in the mood or are you asking Fastgirl?

Im sure her Husband wont be too pleased if you are asking about an extra marital affair on psb.
                    My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Anal beads.

Actually, I have it on good authority (I asked a woman!) that some chicks love it if a man goes for some of that bodily hair removal, kind of like having their car/bike detailed.

Comment

Redfern. You've ruined it. This is what happens when you have a holiday.

Comment

Are you saying I have ruined Fastgirl? or the thread?

Because I promise Mr Fastgirl I never touched her. Sure I have ogled her bikes before buts thats it I swear.
                          My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

there be some strange fuckers on this forum

Comment

Nasal delivery technology.

(didn't she start a thread on this not too long ago?)

Comment

Working...
                              X