Quote for the Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote for the Day

Just because I am having a crap morning I though I would add this poiniant phrase which I tend to use quite a lot these days...

Quote: "Its hard to soar like an Eagle when you are surrounded by Turkeys!"

I have others but will let others share theirs if they wish..... or not.

" you can polish a turd .......... but all you will get is shiny shit"

Bert
    It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

"dont argue with an idiot, cos they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
      B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

"Don't take life seriously, no one gets out alive anyway"

Comment

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough."
          Albert Einstein

Comment

^i like that one
            Originally posted by CBRsairz
            assume nothing Macca, I've totally been cockblocked before :spiteful:

Comment

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire (1694 - 1778)
              If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms.

Mike Ditka
              Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.

Salvador Dali
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Choose your friends by their character, and their socks by their colour. Choosing your socks by their character makes no sense, and choosing your friends by their colour is unthinkable
                -anonymous

I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence i can reach for, perfection is God's business
                -Michael J Fox

You dont stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.

Comment

Another one that I tend to ask people at the moment is this:

Q: Whats the difference between (insert Company Name here) and McDonalds ???

A: McDonalds only has one Clown working for them !

Comment

If you die the first time you try it, Sky diving isn't for you.
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

If you do the things you need to do, when you need to do them; you can do the things you want to do, when you want to do them.

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

"Nobody wants women to vote, except for women, and they don't count."
                      -Maddox

"Pride is a mental state, not a fashion accessory. It's an attitude, not a bomber jacket."-Merlin

"Life goes by pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, and do whatever you want all the time, you could miss it."
                      -Eric Cartman

"To the human filth I have bashed, belted, iron barred, axed, shot, stabbed, knee capped, set on fire and driven to their graves...I regret nothing." - Mark "Chopper" Read
                      A man's dog can live on nothing but anger, the taste of its own balls and smaller dogs.

Comment

"If you are arguing with an idiot, make sure they aren't doing the same"
                        dont remember where its from, i get the feeling its from J.D Salingers 'Catcher in the rye'
                        I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

It's better to burn out than to fade away

I'd rather be dead and cool than alive and un-cool -- Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

http://thechive.com
                          Keep Calm
                          and
                          Chive on !

Comment

You can tell the worth of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him.

Comment

What Thro Said.
                              Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

Working...
                              X