X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a BIG ad

check this
    http://www.bigad.com.au/

THose have to be the best beer ads I've ever seen. Pity the beer itself is complete shite.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

That f&*king song is gonna be in my head for a while...
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

saw it on the Footy Show... hell funny stuff
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

fuckign unreal ad for sure!

Originally posted by barfridge@Jul 23 2005, 02:13 AM
          THose have to be the best beer ads I've ever seen. Pity the beer itself is complete shite.
          [snapback]141635[/snapback]

nar man it is not a bad beer at all heaps better than crown and corona

RIP Scott!
          RIP Onikage!
          RIP ODDZ!

Comment

I wont get all beer nerd on you, but all 3 of those beers you mentioned are crap.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by Flakey@Jul 23 2005, 09:47 AM
              That f&*king song is gonna be in my head for a while...
              [snapback]141669[/snapback]
              if your anything like me then your in trouble...................i still cant get it outta my head

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge@Jul 23 2005, 08:57 AM
                I wont get all beer nerd on you, but all 3 of those beers you mentioned are crap.
                [snapback]141804[/snapback]
                what you have some sort of super sensitive taste buds that are better than anyone else's which qualify's you for that comment?

what tastes good to me may be shit to you. i like Carlton draught, and i like the ad.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge@Jul 23 2005, 04:57 PM
                  [snapback]141804[/snapback]

beer nerd hey? well lets go!

carlton draught is ok not the best boags draught heaps nicer

i loove my beer
                  RIP Scott!
                  RIP Onikage!
                  RIP ODDZ!

Comment

Originally posted by wilco@Jul 23 2005, 08:33 PM
                    what you have some sort of super sensitive taste buds that are better than anyone else's which qualify's you for that comment?

what tastes good to me may be shit to you. i like Carlton draught, and i like the ad.

[snapback]141877[/snapback]

actually we have a much better educated pallet than you

i cant drink VB carlton cold, TED, ie all the beers under $40 a carton anymore
                    they all are crap

i work in a liqourstore and since the begining of the year i have started trying the premo/boutique beers and damn.. i cant go back...

new fav is Gage Roads lager!
                    RIP Scott!
                    RIP Onikage!
                    RIP ODDZ!

Comment

yeah disco - made the mistake of trying "real" beer got addicted to millers draght (half ├žause of drunken sponsorship loyalty) and my good old vb would have to wait till i was half cut but anyways - at least its better that that horrible emu export (my god - they should export it)

Comment

hehe millers is ok..

get soem GAGE ROADS, little creatures pale ale, coopers sparkling,pale ales, redback, beez neez,Boags ( AUSSI )
                        imports Becks ( shit brewed in aus now ), boddingtons etc go to some independants as they havea better selection of premo beers
                        RIP Scott!
                        RIP Onikage!
                        RIP ODDZ!

Comment

Well that means, I must have an even more educated pallet than you all huh?

I've tried other drinks apart from beer and found that every beer I try tastes like crap... and I just cant go back.
                          (no matter what the advertisers try and tell me... )

beer nerd.... and better qualified for a subjective thing....

I love self appointed qualifications...

Comment

"Its-a-big-ad, bloo-dy hu-uge"

For the love of God, MAKE IT STOP!!!

Originally posted by vk6hgr
                            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                              *falls on floor laughing*
                              aahhh CRAP, now it's in MY HEAD, DAMN YOU DAISE!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                              hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X