Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soda Syphon

Does anyone know about soda syphons/cream whippers

Apart from the type of gas cartridges used is there a difference between a soda syphon and a cream whipper? or can you use one 'jug' for both processes?

http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
    how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

lol.. all i heard is "nang nang nang na-nang nang na-nang nanggggg"

Comment

Originally posted by carlos View Post
      Does anyone know about soda syphons/cream whippers

Apart from the type of gas cartridges used is there a difference between a soda syphon and a cream whipper? or can you use one 'jug' for both processes?
      Nope. soda is for water, cream is for cream. Same principle, different construction. You could try it, but Im highly doubtful.
      Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

rudleo: Im sure that is all the attendant is gonna think when I go to buy some lol

McGoo: Cheers for that
        http://www.insearchofacocktail.com - Check it!

Originally posted by lee
        how is that erotic? that's some chick laying on a towel on the floor with her hand down some where's wally knickers with preposterously sized fake cans and shaving rash around her hooch.

Comment

people actually use these for cream??

Comment

Originally posted by zooyork View Post
            people actually use these for cream??
            Yep, most restaurants and cafes have them. Useful for making fancy desserts and iced chocolates.
            Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

We had 3 of these at one of my places of work Funny how the canisters were always very well hidden from the staff...
              Nothing wrong with a bit of chlorine in the gene pool.

Comment

Cream ones are better. You can load more happiness into one go

Comment

Originally posted by McGoo View Post
                  Yep, most restaurants and cafes have them. Useful for making fancy desserts and iced chocolates.
                  sorry, i probably should have put one of these after my 'question'

Comment

Working...
                  X