PSB Member Appreciation Society!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB Member Appreciation Society!

So I'm sure Dubs has good some good things in the time that everyone has known him. I've only just met him today and while I'm sure he had a million other things he could be doing on a Saturday, he went out of his way to help me exchange a psb hoodie that I bought that was the wrong size.

So I wanted to say a very public thanks to Dubs! Its a perfect fit!

The other part of this is lets try a little PSB member appreciation thread here and see if it goes anywhere...
    A lot of nice things are done often in this community and I thought it'd be nice to have a little place to go and read about it all!

So who helped you out?
    And what did they do?
    I like stories! Do tell!
    I got a fever.......and the only prescription is more cowbell!

I appreciate myself......

Comment

Jules once sold me a set of wet tyres off his race bike on race day so I could race while he sat it out.

I really appreciated that...

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
        I appreciate myself......
        In the babes thread?
        My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Jules once sold me a set of wet tyres off his race bike on race day so I could race while he sat it out.

I really appreciated that...
          Im glad the tires went onto a bike with a rider that can use them!!

Awesome stuff Rich!!

Originally posted by redfern View Post
          In the babes thread?

ROFL!!

Comment

that nath guy is pretty awesome. He shows me how to service my bike while doing it himself, and helps with parts etc. Expects nothing in return.
            Posted via Mobile Device
            Originally posted by Semi
            I ride slowly because I'm a massive faggot.

Comment

That TORQY guy was pretty awesome...shadowed me to my first LNR when I was an uber noob and shadowed me back home after dinner. I ruined his evening though.

Comment

I appreciate my close friends I've made through PSB. I've learned a lot from every one of them, and they've helped me out many a time... and they know who they are.

Comment

shout out to mattYa who came round and helped fix up and clean the carbies on my 250 when it broke... Cheers mate! I still owe ya some brewskies for that one
                  wood for life? wood is life.
                  Originally posted by thro
                  i only squid it when riding pissed.

Comment

Ghetto and his amazing trailer abillities
                    Stoneville and her cm+tec crew
                    Mods, for whacking desmos posts and the odd inappropriet ones from normal users.
                    Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Earlier this year I had a new fender installed on my bike and went on a PSB ride. Mid-ride the indicators fell off and the whole ride were flopping on the side. Obviously I didn't know this until the ride finished, but when it did, one of the guys, zed7fifty, invited me to his place around the corner to fix the indicators. Been there snug ever since, thanks mate!
                      sigpic

Comment

tbone for shadowing me so much until i got my licence, i will add to this thread in the future.
                        Master of the missed signals

Comment

Tbone for always being a friendly fellow at the LNR, we may not know each other that well but its nice to always have someone come up to have a quick chat. Also to stoney and the crew for organizing the LNR
                          I was just raising hell I wasn't doing no harm, the cops could not appreciate my natural charm.

Comment

I'd like to say a big thank you to Maggie in at Dale Britton's for helping me with the purchase of my new gloves this morning. Even though they were all busy with a stock shuffle she was very warm and friendly, I know it is only a little thing that I was buying, but she made me feel very welcome in the store and that is lacking these days in most places you go to.
                            I had been in other shops this morning looking for gloves and I got very little to no service.
                            Thanks again
                            build a bridge and get over it you twat

Comment

Group hug! (no fonz)
                              "Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people"

Comment

Working...
                              X