Trying to have fun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to have fun.

I was coming home from getting the kids from school and on welard road there was flashing lights up ahead and there sitting on the side of the road was 2 young guys , and there was 2 dirt bikes being put on the back of a toe truck:mellow:
    I feel sorry for them as i know what it's like to find some where to ride them.

Theres plenty of places around there you just have to stay away from the roads. My dad and i norwally go to the Marshalling yards around the corner from there, although our bikes are Road regod.

Comment

yeah the ones i saw was not road licensed i don't think.
      I think they might have been crossing the road i think and it was the rangers who caught them.

Comment

must ave run outta fuel to stop for a ranger

Comment

lol yeah i though it was funny too as they are on a dirt bike and the ranger was in a wagon looking thing.

Comment

I would have thought you could outwalk a ranger most times.
            Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon! Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

Its all well and good to say "ride them elsewhere", but the only way most kids have of getting their dirtbike to the bush, is to break the law. The parents prob dont have the time.

Everytime I see it, I give em the thumbs up. Better them being on dirtbikes, dodging down laneways to get to the bush, than nicking handbags and smoking meth.
              It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

fucking nanny state, whole countries the same, makes me vomit.
                The Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Shortfuse View Post
                  Its all well and good to say "ride them elsewhere", but the only way most kids have of getting their dirtbike to the bush, is to break the law. The parents prob dont have the time.

Everytime I see it, I give em the thumbs up. Better them being on dirtbikes, dodging down laneways to get to the bush, than nicking handbags and smoking meth.
                  fkn oath ... i'd prefer them out doing that shit than running packs thinking they are fkn tough belting the shit out of people etc etc

Comment

Tis true...

Idle hands do the devils work...

Much better that they are occuppied outrunning the ranger...

Comment

Cutting through some backstreets is one thing, but what about the morons I see doing 70km/h down GEH on unlicensed dirtbikes?
                      Originally posted by Amac
                      suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

No different to seeing an R1 doing 180 down tonkin.
                        It has a dual purpose. ~ Tom Smitheringale

Comment

Insurance is still valid if you're speeding though. If you cause an accident, at least the other guy's damages will be covered. Unlicensed dirt bikes are just going to dive into the nearest bushes and ride away...
                          Originally posted by Amac
                          suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Or in my cousins case, trying to outrun the Police, turning to give them the finger and getting taken out by a low hanging tree branch. He tells how he was coming too wondering where the cops had gone. When one appeared with tears of laughter in his eyes and the other had only just made it out of the car and was rolling around on the ground. Being the good old days they took him home in the patrol car and the other one rode his bike home advising my Aunt he had been punished enough and to buy a helmet.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

lol oh the good old days.
                              bring them back i say.

Comment

Working...
                              X