X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so heres a video, dunno if its a repost

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/nneu231...vids/v-1495.wmv

What the???

Doesn't seem to make sense - the rider wasn't going that fast, seemed to change down, but then appeared to look to the right rather than the left and, well, used the bus to aid in an emergency stop :o

Then the guy in the red ford decides that it isn't worth hanging around and the rider amazingly is still able to move...

That's just strange - but I guess this is what happens when you aren't paying attention to the road conditions - or was the guy being chased and that's why the camera/copter was there??
    I can't think what more you could possibly need to know... except maybe this:

Comment

Now thats what I call riding skills

Comment

apparently he was being chased, hence the chopper cam

Comment

fantastic how everybody goes to his aid

Dubs

Comment

Tha makes me sick to the stomach. Fantastic job the guy in the pick up did - NOT!!!! God with witnesses like that, who needs the Devil.
            BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED, FOR THEY ARE THE ONES THAT LET THE LIGHT IN

Comment

if he stole the bike: Mwahahhaha suck it i hope he dies shortly after

If he didn't steal the bike: that sucks but what was he doing? he looked fine and then just did not stop.

Comment

im not really sure what happened there... but i wouldnt imagine too much damage. he effectively hit a flat surface at low speed so he probably just knackered himself on the tank or something
                Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Working...
                X